• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Inc. PoisonDex© needs your help!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Not only does the PoisonDex cause fatal malfunctions in any Pokedex used within 100 yards, but it also excels in categorizing Poison Pokémon and their venoms and goos.

But we need help filling this device with lots of data (mostly because the Safari Zone is a pain in the neck)! The following Pokemon are requested, especially a female one for breeding purposes:

- Skorupi/Drapion
    - Croagunk/Toxicroak

And the following non-Poison Pokémon would be nice, though aren't as high a priority as filling the PoisonDex:

-Machoke (preferably with Cross Chop to be bred with a Croagunk/Toxicroak and get both of us the Machamp entry, though Shadow Inc. cannot be held responsible for damages to your Pokedex)
    -Sneasel/Weavile
    -Misdreavus/Miasmagus
    -Glameow/Purugly
    -Combee (females only)
    -Munchlax
    -Anything revived from a fossil

More requests are sure to be added later, once we get the National PoisonDex upgrade from HQ. Many Pokemon are available, and some can be bred if you'd prefer something with a fresh start. Contact a representative on instant messenger to discuss further!

Last edited:

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    I have a female Skorupi.

What have you got to offer?

I also have a Glameow and Sneasel. I can get you both of the D/P Fossil Pokemon as well.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I have a female Skorupi.

What have you got to offer?

I also have a Glameow and Sneasel. I can get you both of the D/P Fossil Pokemon as well.

Well, due to lack of a National Dex, my supplies are slightly limited. But I have:

Drifloon (can breed)
    Carnivine (can breed)
    Burmy (can breed)
    Azurill (female)
    Barboach (can breed)

Not much, I know.

Back