• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon + Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    Cool make some evolutions or pre evos
    anyway a found a site with fakemon and put them in my avatar see
    the ones in my avatar are pretty cool

Years
  • Ketchup n Mustard, if you have more...care to show more?

You see, for sprites such as your fakemon we require about 4 examples for you to host your own thread, otherwise we just move non-fulfilling threads to the Spriters Showcase thread. Your type symbols don't really count in this respect, but I'll be giving you this chance.

I'd recommend using image hosters such as Imageshack, Tinypic or Photobucket to upload your spritework, there's no limit with them unlike the attachment system.

If you have more fakemon, feel free to show them so I can leave this thread open. If you don't, give me the go ahead so I can move this thread. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    Cool make some evolutions or pre evos
    anyway a found a site with fakemon and put them in my avatar see
    the ones in my avatar are pretty cool

sorry for going off-topic, but i think i know the site where you are talking about, its a site that steals sprites, they stole mine to. all of them are still on, and i can't do anything about it. could you give me the link so i can see if it really is that site? cause i don't think you want stolen fakemon in your avatar.

Ketchup n Mustard

I'll have some fries with that
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 25, 2007
    I'll edit my post with some new sprites.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

Ketchup n Mustard

I'll have some fries with that
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 25, 2007
    Sorry to double post, but...

I edited my first post with a new fakemon, a fire type starter.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I like the type symbols but they aren't neccessary. Also the outline is okay and the shading is good. The evo of Girafarig, bothers me are those arms? It looks more of like a Stantler evo

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back