• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Retry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Plot​

I've been stuck here for a while now; Sangloupmon has stuck with me this whole time and without my crest I can't even travel to the outlands to try and get home. The opponents are two strong for even me and Sangloupmon and I'm beginning to think that I will soon be a permanent addition to the Digital world. That damned Piedmon stole my crest from me about a month ago and I haven't got the strength in me anymore to have Sangloupmon digivolve to take on those swine's.

I found out that they are trying to resurrect ancient Digimon from the past in order to take over the Digital world. No surprise there, Tai, Davies, Takato…they were all faced with the same problem and they succeeded in restoring peace for a great deal of time. My turn came, but I failed. I was unable to protect my crest…my only true power from them and now I can go no further. They are building temples all over the place, dedicating them to one of the ancient digimon and I don't know how, but it's driving the digimon mad with anger. There's something within them that's driving the local digimon to go insane and attack anyone and anything.

I've tried my best to find out more about them, but I can always guarantee that a stronger Digimon than mine is guarding the temple doors and as much as I hate to admit it…Sangloupmon is not strong enough to take them on. It won't be long before they succeed in restoring these Digimon and I can only hope that you get this message as soon as possible. The digidestined that accompanied me into this world have all been captured…or worse destroyed at the hands of these miscreants, I'm the only one left.

A man who calls himself Waka has been aiming to stop my progress, always battling me, always standing in my way, his damned digimon has the power to reach a high level thanks to his damned crest and I can't get anywhere near the temples.

I need your help.

My companions....they deserved to be here with me, they worked just as hard as me to try and restore peace to this world. Please, when you receive this message do not be afraid. When you finish this message, do not fear the light that will shine before you. You are my only hope, and the only hope of this land. Do not fail as I did.

I will find you when you arrive, I will aid you, but without my crest, I can assure you that I will be of little use to you. But Sangloupmon and I will try our god damned hardest to help you in completing the journey that I did not. The dark lords never rest, they never sleep, and all they are focused on is the building of these shrines, the awakening of the ancient digimon and the ruling of the digital world.

Please help

yours forever grateful

Aisha Lorenzo and Sangloupmon

Summery​
    You have just received this strange email from a persona called Aisha from the digital world. She claims to need your help in defeating the dark lords and halting the resurrection of the ancient digimon in the digital world. There are shrines being built all over the land that seem to be driving the local digimon crazy and it seems this Aisha person can't handle it alone with the loss of her companions and her crest. She needs your help and as soon as you read this e-mail, you will be transported to the digital world where you will meet your digimon partner and receive your digivice. You're the next hope of the Digital world.

Important Characters​

Aisha Lorenzo and Sangloupmon: The duo left behind in the digital world, unable to return home. After the loss of their companions and the crest, they have not been able to do anything to prevent the return of the ancient digimon and the ruling of the dark lords. They need your help to do so after they failed due to unfair trickery by Piedmon.

'Waka': A mysterious man who wears a white fox mask to hide his face. He's always trying to stop Aisha from achieving her goals.

Sarah, Kira, Lee, Tyler, Tino, Jake, Tahama and Anthony: Aisha's former companions who all supposedly lost they're lives to the dark lords.

The Dark Lords: These seven Digimon are trying their hardest to resurrect the powerful ancient Digimon in order to rule the digital world. They consist of the following:

Lilithmon: This Digimon is perhaps the most violent of the seven. She's wicked, cheating, conniving and sly and is the top assassin when dirty work needs doing.

Piedmon: The second in command of the dark lords. He takes it upon himself to arrange the plans and ideas for wiping out the digidestined and setting up the shrines around the digital world. So far his plans have succeeded.

Lucemon Chaos Mode: Though of an Ultimate level, this Digimon is extremely powerful. Controlling the elements of both light and darkness he us said to know the past between Aisha and Waka and holds the key to what once was. Not much is known of this Digimon or of his purpose in the ranks of the lords.

Beelzemon: More of a messenger than anything else, they say that this digimon was so hungry for power that he more than willingly joined as a messenger boy to the dark lords in order to join their ranks, but he is not free of sin when it comes to dirty tasks either.

Gulphmon: A beast who patrols the skies. This beast is the eyes and ears of the dark lords, patrolling the scene from above, Gulphmon, even though not hard to miss, he can sneakily go without being seen by creating a thick mist to cover his appearance and report back to his master.

Anubismon: This grand digimon aids Barbamon in her research into the resurrection of the ancient digimon. He is the wisest and the most understanding of the seven. Many say he was talked into this possession and did not choose it for himself.

Barbamon: Mad scientist is the best way to describe him. He is intelligent, perhaps overly so, but is certainly not all there in the brain. He likes nothing more than to cause pain and misery to anyone who opposes him.

Daemon: A raging beast who is mainly around to guard they're hideout. This beast is unleashed when things for the dark lords do not go as planned. This Digimon is normally what keeps others in order just by its untamed nature.

???: An unknown digimon, leader of the dark lords and the reason as to why this operation went ahead. Dominating and power hungry, not much is known of this figure other than the fact that he seeks complete control over the digital world.

The Ancient Digimon: In the past, these Digimon caused havoc to the digital world, each of which were put to rest by a group of digidestined before they could succeed. The dark lords seek to return them to the living so as they can storm the digital world full force as one dominating army. Though they failed in the past, together with the dark lords, they cannot be stopped.

They consist of:

AncientSphinxmon: Hailing from the Egyptian times of the Digital world. This Digimon was obsessed with power and like its human counterpart, was content on having the whole of the digital world as slaves. Fortunately, he was stopped along with his followers, by a pack of Digidestined.

AncientTroiamon: This Digimon was sneaky and relied on trickery as well as good sources to get what he wanted. Some time ago the Digital world was split into many continents and Troiamon along with his sorces, declared war on each of them until he would rule them all. Again he was destroyed by the Digidestined.

AncientMermaimon: Controlling the seas had its advantages. This Digimon had actually gone further than most in achieving the controlling of the world along with AncientVolcamon. She planed on drowning the Digital world so as it could be ruled by her and her sea dwelling followers.

AncientVolcamon: Both he and Mermaimon battled against one another. She wished to drown the world, he wished to expand it so as he could rule with the power of volcanoes. Both were eventually destroyed by the digidestined.

AncientWisemon: With his supreme intelligence, he planned to rewrite the past in order to make sure that he ruled the digital world from the very beginning. His plans were dashed when he travelled back in time and met with the very first digidestined. Instead of re writing time to his pleasure he only managed his defeat.

Crests: You are entitled to one crest each and no more. These are what trigger your Digimon's digivolution. You will not have it at the beginning as you will have to earn them through performing the quality which best befits you. (Example, if you choose courage, you must do something courageous.) The available crests to choose from are: Courage, friendship, sincerity, love, reliability, knowledge, hope and kindness.

Digivice: Hand held devices which allow you to track each other, aid your digimon's digivolution, check the status of other digimon and send messages to one another.

Human:

Name:
    Personality: (Minimum 5 lines)
    History: (Optional)
    Crest: (Ones listed above. When one is taken, you cannot claim it.)
    Digivice color:
    Other:

Digimon

Nickname: (Optional)

Baby
    Name:
    Description:
    (Image accepted)
    Attacks: (Name and description if possible)

In-training
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

Rookie
    Name:
    Description:

Personality: (Minumum 5 lines)
    Attacks:

Champion
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

Ultimate
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

Mega
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

RPG sample:

1) Crest of Courage: Axle steel and Commandramon (OmniReaper)
    2) Crest of Friendship: Leon Klaudswelth and Lopmon (Asch)
    3) Crest of Love: Iris/Alandros Candy and Ditmon (JBCBlank)
    4) Crest of Hope: Ace Marokii and Falcomon (Killer-Swift)
    5) Crest of Reliability: Alex Topper and Fanbeemon (Lex Rextron)
    6) Crest of Sincerity: Don Kay Ignis and Terriermon (Shaydeh)
    7) Crest of Knowledge: OPEN
    8) Crest of Kindness: Kite Oroshi and Leormon (Clow)
    9) Crest of Honor: Tabitha Touken and Ryudamon (Mikuru-chan)
    9) Former Crest of Courage: Aisha Lorenzo and Sangloupmon (Shadowfaith)
    10) Crest of ???: 'Waka' and Kudamon (Shadowfaith)

Name: Aisha Lorenzo

Description: Aisha has mid length brown hair which spikes out in all directions, a pair of goggles restrain the overly large bangs from falling into her emerald eyes. She has a well built body with a lightly tanned complexion and a warm and trusting look about her. Her wardrobe consists of an Orange crop top, worn atop a brown crop top and a pair of three-quarter length jeans. Upon her feet she wears a pair of brown vans and a three-quarter length hoodie that's shows off the hem of her crop top, this sometimes is thrown around her waste. An long, orange thred of material wraps itself snuggly around her neck and this matches the coloring of her tongue, eyebrow, and ear and bellybutton piercings. Her forearms are adorned by multiple brown bracelets and joining the bandana around her neck is a shark tooth on a string, given to her by a family member. She wears a small orange and brown backpack for her supplies and a few chains hang from her brown belt in order to keep her digivice chained close as well as her d-terminal.

Personality: Outgoing and determined, Aisha is full to the brim with bravery and a joyful outlook on life. She refuses to give up, even when it seems hopeless to carry on. She comes across as loyal, friendly and perhaps a little cocky, but not overly so. She is more than willing to give her life for others and perhaps can be considered a little too trusting for her own good as well as a little gullible. She would rebel to the very end to stand up for what she believes is right and would stick by her friends and companions no matter what the outcome may be, she does not take well to mock loyalty and trickery and wouldn't spare a thought to anyone who fools her.

History: Aisha along with four other team members was the previously chosen digidestined. It has been around a year since the five of them entered the digital world and Aisha has struggled to survive ever since. She took up residence in a digimon hideout for those wise enough to hide from the force of the dark lords. She aids these digimon in their struggle to defeat the seven dark lords and takes great pride and pleasure in the fact that the Digimon has accepted her as one of their own. Her crest was stolen from her when Piedmon appeared and challenged her in order to rid her from the digital world the same as her companions. Piedmon weakened her, but took an unusual bought of pity on her and stole her crest only.

Former Crest: Courage

Digivice color: Orange and Black

Other: N/A

Digimon

Nickname: N/A
    Name: Sangloupmon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangloupmon
    Personality: This Digimon lives for one reason only, and that is to protect and aid Aisha. He will not let the young digidestined out of his sight and would follow her to the ends of the digital world if that was where she wished to go. He is forever loyal to her as she is to him and in this form, they are the most understanding of each other. He takes great pride in the fact that Aisha is his trainer and thinks the world of her. Anyone who opposes Aisha opposes him.
    Attacks: Sticker Blade: Hurls thousands of tiny blades.
    Black Mind: Disassembles his own data to melts into his opponent's shadow.

Human:

Name: 'Waka'

Description: Not much is known of Waka's facial appearance only the fact that he has tanned skin, the rest of his face is hidden behind a white Fox's mask. He has a well built body and wears a simple attire consisting of a brown t-shirt and a dark blue pair of jeans, a thick brown hoodie is thrown over the t-shirt and a lighter colored belt holds up his jeans, upon his feet are a pair of scraggy brown vans. His crest is worn around his neck and his d-terminal and digivice held at his waste. A few bracelets on his wrists and a cluster of necklaces at his throat finish his appearance.

Personality: By Aisha's description, Waka is determined to stop her every move and a bit of a cocky opponent and needs to be brought down a few levels.

History: ???

Crest: ???

Digivice color: White and Violet

Other: N/A

Digimon

Nickname: ???

Baby
    Name: Puffmon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:puffmon.jpg
    Attacks: Puff Balloon: Puffmon can sucks in air and inflate to three times his normal size. This air can be expeled to allow him escape.

In-training
    Name: Kyaromon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kyaromon.jpg
    Attacks: Shippo Swing - The tail begins to glow, before it it swung at the enemy

Rookie
    Name: Kudamon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kudamon.jpg
    Personality: ???
    Attacks: Bullet Wirlwind: Strikes hard with his ammunition cartridge while rotating his body
    Exceeding Light Dash: Dazzles the eye with the great radiance emitted from his earring.
    Holy Shot: Releases holy beam when the pattern on his back glows.

Champion
    Name: Reppamon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Reppamon.jpg
    Attacks: Random Beast Fang Attack: wildly tearing opponents with his sharp claws.
    Whirling Blade: Assaults enemies while doing a forward roll.
    Vacuum Razor Wind (Shinkuu Kamaitachi): Shakes his tail and attacks with invisible wind blades.

Ultimate
    Name: Qilinmon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Qilinmon.jpg
    Attacks: Blade that Soars Through Hurricanes: Pierces enemies with the horn on his head.
    Knowledge of the Swift: Creates an afterimage to distract opponents.
    Wave of Reform (Kaishin no Hadou): Releases aura, flaps his wings and leads the opponent into holiness.

Mega
    Name: Sleipmon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sleipmon.jpg
    Attacks: Bifrost - Fires a burning arrow from his crossbow.
    Odin's Breath - Creates a high power blizzard from the sheild in his right hand.
    Tactic Smear - Fires multiple glowing arrows to confuse the enemy
    and is very competive

Below are Aisha's former companions:

No1

Name: Sarah Watkeys
    Description: Sarah has long flowing red hair and crystal blue eyes. She has pale skin and bunches of freckles adorn her complexion. She's shorter than the average sixteen year old and a little chubby, but very active.
    Personality: A know it all, but a friendly one at that. Sarah was the type of person you could tell something too and trust her to keep it a secret. She was knowledgeable in almost anything and took a great liking to the digital world as soon as she set foot on the unfamiliar turf.
    Former Crest: Knowledge

Baby
    Name: YukimiBotamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Yukimibotamon

In-training
    Name: Nyaromon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Nyaromon

Rookie
    Name: Salamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Plotmon
    Personality: Friendly, gullible and a little too trusting in others. Salamon only wants what's best for Sarah but at the same time can come across as a little cowardly, but she needs to overcome this when the gang is in dangers and eventually does, thus triggering her digivolution most of the time.

Champion
    Name: Gatomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tailmon

Ultimate
    Name: Angewomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Angewomon

Mega
    Name: Magnadramon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Holydramon

No2

Name: Anthony Hufford
    Description: Short brown hair and hazel eyes. He stands at around 5'9 and has a skinny build, but far from sickly. His hair is spiked and he wears a pair of designer glasses along with a bracelet and necklace that Aisha gave him as a Christmas present.
    Personality: Friendly and protective. Anthony would not let anything happen to his comrades and would certainly never accept dishonesty within the group. He was the most concerned when it came to fighting and always worried for the well being of his friends.
    Former Crest: Friendship

Baby
    Name: Punimon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Punimon

In-training
    Name: Tsunomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tsunomon

Rookie
    Name: Elecmon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Elecmon
    Personality: Fierce, bad tempered and stubborn. Elecomon is everything Anthony isn't. He means well in what he does, but he goes about it the wrong way. He is often told to watch what he says, but takes no heed to those warnings and often gets in trouble for his slippery words.

Champion
    Name: Tyrannomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tyrannomon

Ultimate
    Name: MasterTyrannomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Master_Tyranomon

Mega
    Name: Goldramon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Goddramon

No 3

Name: Jake Beynon
    Description: A rather tall teen with long violet hair, spiked in all manners of directions, amber eyes and an olive complexion. He's never seen without his one silver bracelet on his left wrist, the one in which Aisha gave him as a sign of friendship, they met when they were only five and had been friends ever since. Jake also wears a pair of designer glasses and has the top of his left ear pierced as well as his tongue and nose with a violet piercing.
    Personality: Reliable, caring and always at Aisha's side. He had been friends with her since they were young and it was destined that they be thrown into this predicament together. He would put the need of other before his own and would never turn his back on them no matter what.
    Former Crest: Reliability

Baby
    Name: Puwamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Puwamon

In-training
    Name: Pinamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Pinamon

Rookie
    Name: Falcomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Falcomon
    Personality: Like his master, Falcomon was reliable and loyal to his companions, would never stray off the path that he was destined for and no matter what, would keep to his word no matter what the consequences were.

Champion
    Name: Peckmon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Peckmon

Ultimate
    Name: Yatagaramon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Yatagaramon

Mega
    Name: Ravemon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Ravemon

No 4

Name: Tyler Woodman
    Description: A small kid with ruffled mousey colored hair and amber eyes. His skin is sun kissed and freckled and he stands at around the same height as Lee even though she is one year younger than him and female.
    Personality: Innocent, helpful, honest and over all a little angel. He has his moments of troublemaking business and accidents but what does one expect from a child?
    Former Crest: Hope

Baby
    Name: Poyomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Poyomon

In-training
    Name: Tokomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tokomon

Rookie
    Name: Patamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Patamon
    Personality: Much like Tyler himself, but a little more realistic and ready for trouble. Tyler doesn't see the danger so Patamon has to be alert at all times in order to keep danger away from his young master.

Champion
    Name: Angemon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Angemon

Ultimate
    Name: MagnaAngemon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Holy_Angemon

MegaName: Seraphimon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Seraphimon

No 5

Name: Tino Robinson
    Description: Tino has short jet black hair and blue eyes which stood out a mile compared to his hair. Tino likes his band shirts and baggy clothes, a proper teenager in the making.
    Personality: Tino always tried to live up Aisha and her trusty Gazimon, he pouted, whined and cursed every time she defeated an enemy he could not; a typical teenaged brat.
    Former Crest: Sincerity

Baby
    Name: Yuramon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Yuramon

In-training
    Name: Tanemon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tanemon

Rookie
    Name: Koemon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Koemon
    Personality: Very much like Tino, mischievous, ill tempered and always ready to prove himself over and over again, hoping to be the best of the bunch but a lot of the time, failing miserably.

Champion
    Name: Hanumon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Hanumon

Ultimate
    Name: Mammothmon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Mammon

Mega
    Name: Skull Mammothmon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Skull_Mammon

No 6

Name: Lee Thomas
    Description: Lee has platinum blonde hair and angelic blue eyes. She is young, pure and this reflects through her pale and smooth skin which is yet to be harmed by any spots, cuts or wrinkles. She always wears a white feather bracelet and a matching necklace.
    Personality: As her description clearly states, she is childish, pure and angelic. Her personality holds no sense of evil or badness. She is without a doubt the baby of the group and she simply loves it that way. She may come across as being sweet and innocent (which she is!), but she just loves to be pampered.
    Former Crest: Kindness

Baby
    Name: Paomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Paomon

In-training
    Name: Shaomon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Shaomon

Rookie
    Name: Labramon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Labramon
    Personality: Tough, courageous and a proper mother figure. Labramon needs to be ready for anything with an angel like Lee around, there's no telling what danger could lay around the corner for someone so young as her and so he's always there when Lee needs him most…he refuses to leave her alone.

Champion
    Name: Gaogamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Gaogamon

Ultimate
    Name: MachGaogamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Mach_Gaogamon

Mega
    Name: MirageGaogamon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Mirage_Gaogamon

No 7

Name: Kira Cole
    Description: Long flowing Light Pink hair with dark pink highlights and emerald eyes. Kira looks younger than what she really is and can be best describes as a punk kid. She always seems to have a look of mischief on her face. She's skinny, almost runty and has not one ounce of muscle or fat to call her own.
    Personality: This youngster is full of trouble and just can stay out of it. She's overconfident in her skills and is more often than not the reason for why the gang gets into as much trouble as they do. But, she is the most caring of the group and even though she gets herself into trouble, wouldn't advise it for anyone else.
    Former Crest: Love

Baby
    Name: MetalKoromon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Metal_Koromon

In-training
    Name: Kapurimon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Kapurimon

Rookie
    Name: Kotemon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Kotemon
    Personality: This digimon is exactly like his owner. Always ready for a joke and a giggle and not really sensing the danger that can come of it, though always ready to fight them off for his young master's sake. All in all he's your class A trickster and prankster.

Champion
    Name: Dinohymon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Dinohumon

Ultimate
    Name: Kyukimon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Kyukimon

Mega
    Name: GuardiAngemon
    Description: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Slash_Angemon

No 8

Name: Tahama Thomas
    Description: Pale skin and dirty blonde hair, unlike her sister Lee who has platinum blonde hair, glazed over blue eyes and a thin frame. She wears a pair of designer glasses and is in fact quite tall for a teen of her age, not to mention a little too thin to appear healthy. All in all, Tahama has kind features.
    Personality: Tahama was the mother figure to all of the digidestined, always telling them to be careful and watch out for one another, especially her little sister Lee and the youngest male, Tyler. Tahama was all about honor and sticking up for what she believed was right and not what was classed as being right, so she was prepared to turn her back on something she did not believe in.
    Former Crest: Honor

In-training
    Name: Gummymon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gummymon.jpg

Rookie
    Name: Terriermon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Terriermon.jpg
    Personality: Terriermon was very much like Tahama only he was always there to tell Tahama to think before she made a decision, without him Tahama would have been separated from the team ages ago with her high sense of honor, but Terriermon was there to set her straight and tell her that separating from the group was not the right thing to do, a sort of guardian angel.

Champion
    Name: Gargomon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gargomon.jpg

Ultimate
    Name: Rapidmon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rapidmon.jpg

Mega
    Name: MegaGargomon
    Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Megagargomon.jpg

With reservations I want an RPG sample.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Okay I want to signup. I like digimon roleplays

Name: Axle steel

Description: Axle is a slim teenager at 5"9 and weighing in at 130 LBS. Axle has black hair shaped into a mullet.
    Axle has a slim face with no apparent facial blemishes and has blue eyes. Axle doesn't care very much for clothes but he wears a dark green zippered hoody. He wears dark blue jeans with a belt and a silver buckle. His shoes consist of white sneakers. Underneath his hoody Axle wears a white t-shirt which reads "Temple roxx" which he made in a graphing shop once. Underneath the t-shirt he wears a white tanktop which is lined. Axle also has a surfer styled shark-tooth necklace which he places over everything. Axle doesn't like to watch his weight knowing that he can just work it all off later but doesn't like to bing eat either. Knowing that he could get a stomach ache

Personality: Axle is one person who has a mixed personality. Axle likes to help people in any way he can. Axle is one person who tries to make friends any way he can. But with minimal results. But he does do many things to win people over. Axle likes when people pay attention to him but doesnt treat it lightly. He of course is noticed by people as bold by trying large stunts in order to make friends. He is quite joyfull to the small amount of friends he has. He always goes through with a bet or any gamble no matter what the consequence. Other then that he becomes quite joyfull. But whenever he loses a bet he knows that he needs to get better before he offer expires.

Axle is someone who likes to care for animals. He has a pet cat who he takes care of every day. But he wishes he could have a dog to play with.

History: Axle grew up in a middle class home. When he was 10 years old he was introduced into skateboarding and started liking it. But when he learned it was his only shot at making friends he started praticing it regularly. Axle was almost expelled from school when he climbed to the top of his school's building just to prove he wasn't scared. However since he wasn't hurt and he didnt climb very high. Plus he record was noticibly clean he only got detention.

Crest: Bravery

Digivice color: Orange

Other: Axle likes to skateboard as a hobby

Digimon

Nickname: Temple

Baby
    Name: Bombmon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Bombmon.jpg
    Attacks: Crack-Crack-Crackle: The spark on the fuse produces an intense sound that startles any Digimon nearby

In-training
    Name: Missimon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Missimon.jpg
    Attacks: Missile Crash

Rookie
    Name: Commandramon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/Commandramon.jpg
    Personality: Commandramon is a tough digimon. It gets angry all the time and usualy wants to start a fight with someone that makes it angry. However underneath this tough exterior lies a digimon that just wants to be loved. Commandramon show's mercy in the toughest outcomes however still attacks digimon that betray him or try to back stab him. However Commandramon does like to exhibit pain in other digimon just as much as they want to do to him. Commandramon usually "Thinks with his M16" and shoots first, shoots some more and when everyone is dead try to ask some questions. However due to this he isn't very liked. But like Axle he tries to make friends as much as he can however with minimum result mainly due to the fact that he would shoot his supposed "Friends" because he would be to paranoid to have them.
    Attacks: M16 Assassin: Fires from his hand-held assault rifle.
    DCD Bomb: Throws a bomb at his foes.
    Strike Claw: Attacks his enemy with a beam on his claw.

Champion
    Name: Sealsdramon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f5/Sealsdramon.jpg
    Attacks: Death Behind: A jab from his knife.
    Scouter Monoeye: Measures the weak point of his opponent in an instant.

Ultimate
    Name: Tankdramon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Tankdramon.jpg
    Attacks: Striper Cannon: Fires a tiny loaded nuclear warhead and everything in a 30km radius becomes scorched earth.
    Gatling Blast: Fires 3600 bullets in one second. An attack used in close combat.

Mega
    Name: Darkdramon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Darkdramon.jpg
    Attacks: Dark Roar: Fires an energy orb made of pure Dark Matter from his mouth.
    Giga Stick Lance: Attacks with the weapon mounted on his right arm. This lance is strong as Gallantmon's Gram Lance.

Second Line

Champion
    Name: Dark Tyrannomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/DarkTyrannomon.jpg
    Fire Blast: Fires a stream of blazing hot fire from his mouth.
    Iron Tail: Strikes his enemies with his iron-hard tail.

Commandramon digivolves into Dark Tyrannomon if Axle reacts in a cowardly way. If he continues to do so he will digivolve further in this form. However since he is not used to this form it is immensely weak compared to Sealsdramon.

Name: Metal Tyrannomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e6/MetalTyrannomon.gif
    Giga Destroyer II: He fires a large missile from his right hand.
    Nuclear Laser: He fires a beam from his left hand.

If Axle continues to focus on a negative trait Darktyrannomon will digivolve into Metal Tyrannomon. However since he is ultimate he will become out of control and attack anything in its way until it runs out of energy

RPG sample:
    Cain noticed the Betamon which was Ray's partner.

Betamon's megaform was Metal Seadramon.

Cain remembered having a Metal Seadramon in his digimon deck. Of course he had Commandramon also in there.

But soon Cain fell back down to earth and motioned to Ray

"Don't mind Triambermon. Normaly she doesnt like anyone but her Tamer."

Cain motioned to Mira who was in the bed.

"Anyway you can stay... But Mira here ... fainted"

Cain was still unsure if he should tell Ray about how Mira fainted. Maybe Mira would want to disclose information.

Cain noticed that there was rain starting to pelt the windows.

"Damn its starting to rain. Well Mira how do you feel? We ought to leave soon. The longer we stay the longer another assasin comes."

Cain felt a need to see Commandramon again. However Commandramon was a dinosaur holding a rifle. He needed something inconspicuous.

"Okay guys. I will be back."

Cain walked out of the room. He quickly walked through a few halls when he noticed something.

He passed a room. Inside the room was no one however there was a raggy old peice of cloth. Then Cain got an idea.

Cain took the raggy peice of cloth that was grey in color. He quickly took his D-arc. Then turned on his Comm system.

"Commandramon. Your at my house right? Well I need you to bring me some of the leather on my desk I got from my Home Ec class. Plus bring any string you can find and meet me at the hospital."

Commandramon had a very acute sense of smell. Cain had no doubt that Commandramon could find him.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Obviously not done. I made a few tweaks to the Digimon form cause I copied it from an older RP. XD

Human:

Name: Leon Klaudswelth
    Description:
    Leon is a seventeen year old, male, individual taking up residence in Canada. He has black hair that is in a seemingly "emo" style, that meaning that it has long bangs pushed to the left side, covering his left, blue eye. Leon stands at the height of 5'11", and is actually quite lean. He is usually dressed in a pair of navy blue pants, accompanied by a white dress shirt with a jean vest with torn up edges overtop. When Leon received the email from Aisha, he was getting dressed for his school's play. Therefore, he also has a navy blue cape tied around his neck with gold string. Also due to this reason, he has his wooden katana in a brown scabbard tied to the right side of his body. Upon his feet are ordinary, black running shoes with white socks extending just beyond the shoe's edge.
    Personality:
    Having been born into a rich family, this fact tends to leave those Leon meets with a snobby air about him. Only those who get to know him learn about his real nature. Overall, he is a very kind boy with an interest in the preservation of the world. This includes global warming, pollution, and the like. While he doesn't take his concern to the extent of rallying and going against the government, he takes a less direct approach by doing small things like turning off lights and sorting through his garbage. Of course, he lives in a mansion, so that is quite difficult sometimes. He is a big activist in regards to volunteer work around the community and in his school, and all of his fellow students tend to admire him. Because of this, Leon tends to hold a "better-than-you" attitude with people until he gets to know them, at which point he drops his veil and reveals his kinder self. This, however, may take some time, because he has issues with trust, memories of the past being the reasoning for this.
    History:
    Leon, being born into a wealthy family, was never really raised properly by his parents. Essentially, they were the stereotypical rich parents, always away from their children so that they could tend to work. As a result, Leon and his deaf sister, Annabelle, were raised by a nanny. It was a lonely life for the two of them, especially since Anna had no hearing ability whatsoever. The two spent their early years learning sign language so that they could communicate, but soon after that their parents divorced, Leon's father taking his sister with him. It was shortly after this that Leon began taking an interest in swordsmanship. His mother, being the rich woman she was, paid for a trainer to come and visit him for a whole day once a month, and he was left to practice on his own when the trainer wasn't there. He eventually became decent, and stopped training due to his quickly declining interest, although he usually still carried a wooden katana around. When he started high school, he found school and community activities as an efficient way of sidetracking his mind from his problems. The students originally thought he was a cold, quiet person, but quickly learned you can't judge a book by it's cover.
    Crest: Friendship
    Digivice color: Navy Blue and Black

Digimon

Personality: Despite the stereotype that Lopmon are shy and quiet Digimon, this one is not. Lopmon is more oftenly than not commenting on everything sarcastically, similarly to the stereotype of her canine counterpart, Terriermon. While she can be naive at times, she is very friendly and loyal, willing to risk everything for her friends. Another one of her less pleasable attributes, at least to Leon, is the fact that she tends to get jealous easily when he talks to females; both human and Digimon. The same can be said about Turueimon and Antylamon's personality, only she has more of a violent flare during combat, and she tends to become more serious and cuts back on the sarcasm. There are times while fighting where she says almost nothing at all.

Baby
    Name: Conomon
    Appearance
    Attacks: Bubble Blow: An attack which involves firing bubbles from the mouth.

In-Training
    Name: Kokomon
    Appearance
    Attacks: Koko Crusher: An attack that invovles firing a stream of bubbles.

Rookie
    Name: Lopmon
    Appearance
    Attacks:
    Blazing Ice: Lopmon leaps into the air and quickly shoots small icy crystallline bolts from her mouth that can harm her enemies as well as freeze them.
    Petit Twister: Spins to form a tornado that she can impact with or throw.

Line 1

Champion
    Name: Turuiemon
    Appearance
    Attacks:
    Gauntlet Claw: Slices her enemies with the silver blades that are on both of her hands.
    Bunny Bomb: Throws explosive energy balls at her opponents
    Crescent moon kick: Does a somersault on the foe forming some kind of a half-moon within the legs.
    Shryuken: Does an upward kick making herself an image of a dragon.

Ultimate
    Name: Antylamon
    Appearance
    Attacks:
    Bunny Blades (Treasure Axe): Her paws glow with pink light before becoming large crescent moon shaped blades. When her paws are in this state she is able to throw blades of pink light energy as well as slice and dice her enemies in close physical combat.
    Mantra Chant (Arm Bomber): A psychic shockwave attack from both sides.

Mega
    Name: Phoenixmon
    Appearance
    Attacks:
    Crimson Flame: An attack in which flames are emitted from the mouth by the power of her wings.
    Starlight Explosion: An attack in which a golden purification powder pours from her wings.
    Life Force: An attack in which Phoenixmon generates a wonderful energy that sucks up an enemy's physical strength

Line 2

Champion
    Name:
    Coelamon
    Appearance
    Attacks:
    Fossil Bite: Expels needle-like projectiles from her fins.
    Ancient Bite: Jumps near opponents with water-like energy and then she slashes them with all her claws and fins.

Ultimate
    Name:
    LadyDevimon
    Appearance
    Attacks:
    Evil Wing (Darkness Wave): Creates a wave of energy bats that fly towards the enemy. In Adventure 02, this attack is a wave of flaming bats. In 03 when Leomon uses this attack after Jeri uses a LadyDevimon card this is for some reason just a blast of dark energy.
    Black Wing (Darkness Spear): Her left hand transforms into a long sharp spike.

Mega
    Name: Lilithmon
    Appearance
    Attacks:
    Phantom Pain: Spews a bewitching mist of darkness that curses her opponents.
    Nazar Nail: The demonic claws on her decayed right arm is used to slash her enemies, releasing a deadly acidic poison that can corrode everything she touches.
    Darkness Love: Sends a dark ray at her opponent that is said to damage her opponents very soul.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I love Digimon Roleplays!

Human: A twist! can I do this? if not then just the first sign up, here's the thing, my char has a double personality. If this isn't allowed, then just the first sheet ok?

I. Candy said:
    Name: Iris Candy "Peace"
    Description: She's eye candy! just imagine if you will, large chest, black sweater, miniskirt. Long black hair accents her deep green eyes, a smile has been permanently tattooed on her face so she is always wearing one even when she's wearing nothing at all. Her four inch heals give her a boost up to 5' 10" she likes being tall and will never take them off. Perfect teeth are over looked due to her perfect hourglass shape, long fingers grip an old ratty book tightly, this book is her treasure and she is never seen without it.
    Personality: Bouncy and bubbly, she loves attention and will do anything to get it... ANYTHING! she is known to laugh at everything as though she is always high but watch out, when she gets scared, mad or sad her brother is known to show his ugly face and make sure that you know where you should stand.
    Crest: Love
    Digivice color: Black
    Other: She has a second personality named Alan, when he takes over, she gets mean yet looks the same... or does she.?

Digimon

Baby
    Name:Coomon "the fluff ball"
    Description
    Attacks: Psyclaws; Giant purple claws appear from behind his big ears and slash at an enemy, doesn't do a lot of damage, scares more then anything.

In-training
    Name:Caramon "The Fluffy bunny"
    Description ((I hate using this old picture of him... He's pink with maroon spots and a yellow chest, I'll try to get a color pic up for you guys.))
    Attacks: Charging force; He is surrounded by fire and he charges at the enemy, much like a Vi-head butt except with fire.

Rookie
    Name: Ditmon "The baby dragon"
    Description ((I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to Ditmon. the girl is from anouther Rp so pay her no mind.))
    Personality: Loving and jumpy, he loves love and loves to love and loves to love love! he's just a lover. He has the pride of a Dragon mainly because that's his type and he knows it, as much as he loves love, he will fight with all his dragon might!
    Attacks: Red Dragon; A red beam that comes out from Ditmon's wings, it has the appearance of a large red dragon, it will scare more then hurt.

Champion
    Name: Caromon "The super hound"
    Description ((Yellow paws and face, silver metal plates all over, I'll get a color version up soon.))
    Attacks: Needle torpedo; small torpedo's shoot out of his back and split in to hundreds of steel needles.

Hound's Howl; A sonic boom with an unbearable screech, drives the enemy mad.

Ultimate
    Name: Uliamon "the elegant Dragon"
    Description ((I have a much better picture, I really hate this one!))
    Attacks: Power gazer; A giant upsidedown waterfall comes out right in front of him and moves slowly towards the enemy.

Dragon claws; his claws grow, glow and he will slash at his enemy causing major damage.

Mega
    Name: Matrixmon "The Rage"
    Description((ew.. ugly pic.))
    Attacks: Dragon rage; Imagin the dragon rage that gairados uses in the pokemon Anime.

Dragon's eyes; eyes glow and green beams shoot out causing blindness and damage.

*here is a pic of the twins, uncolored but it's all I have.*

Alan said:

Name:Alandros Candy "War"
    Description: In his eyes he has a black leather overcoat, black hair that is always wet and dripping with blood, blood runs from his eyes constantly. His mouth is permanently frowned therefor he always looks mad. Dark skin accents brown bloodshot eyes. Even with all that he sees, what the rest of the planet sees is simply his sister with evil eyes.
    Personality: When he's in a good mood, he's a Cowboy wrapped in a genius wrapped in a dream wrapped in another cowboy. But since he normally isn't, He's so angry that he insults everyone and anyone. he fights for no reason and blows up when someone touches his sister. So don't touch his sister!
    Crest: Love ((they share))
    Digivice color: Black
    Other: is never seen not really.

((The boss man said only one so there will be only one digimon.))
    Digimon

Baby
    Name: Sacromon "The icy baby"
    Description
    Attacks: Million bubbles; tons of bubbles that sting like the dickens when they touch you.

In-training
    Name: Frizmon "the baby seal"
    Description
    Attacks:Freezing cold; the digimon touched by the freezing mist will be frozen solid, not much good for doing damage but it works to help run away.

Rookie
    Name: Sacramon "The snow bunny"
    Description
    Personality: As mean as Alan, he will frequently insult a person, normally with a smart remark. He hates other Digimon and bites at them if they get to close, he is so mean that he is known to trip baby digimon with his long purple tail. He uses his attack to scare anyone around and laugh as they run away, he is known as the rudest digimon in the whole digital world.
    Attacks: bunny stair; His eyes glow red, he creates illusions to scare away the attacking digimon.

Ice beam; does just as it sounds, just imagine what Articuno did in Pokemon 2000.

Champion
    Name: Consmon "the devil's horse."
    Description
    Attacks: Devil bite: he bites his attacker and causes slow and painful deletion.

Demon screech; nails on a chalkboard man!

Ultimate
    Name:Sencemon "The decaying dinosaur"
    Description (the skin that's left is green with patches of brown. his bones are yellowish brown.))
    Attacks: Cremation; Super hot fire comes from under the attacker and they are cremated.

Mega
    Name:Amemon "the Dead warrior"
    Description
    Attacks:Ice bullets; millions of freezing bullets shoot out of the gun attached to his arm.
    Fire bullets; Like the former only with fire

Rp sample: (from another Digimon Rp.))
    Blank stared up at the Mountain, she wasn't sure what to do, she wanted with all her heart to go up and see the gods for herself, and yet she wanted to stay in the egg village where she could help out and still see it. She sighs as Renemon walks closer to the mountain as though she wanted to jump over the thing entirely. "We must go... I feel something is wrong." she says turning back to Blank, "As Lonely used to say, 'If we wanna know what's there we have to risk getting our noses dirty.'" she teared up as she said this.

"Who was Lonely?" Blank asks catching on fast that Renemon was talking about him in past tense.

"My Digidestand..." she smiles and looks at the sky, "He was... the..." she turns her eyes to Blank, "That doesn't matter now.. when the time is right I'll tell you about him, but right now it's not important."

Blank smiles and nods, she understood, it must have been a very delicate subject, Digitamamon turns to Blank, "you know I really have to get back to the restaurant, Tapirmon is going to have a fit if I don't' get back." he walks over to her and bows, "It was an honer to be in your presence." he heads off without another word.

Blank runs her hand over her arm, it had gotten cold all of a sudden and she didn't know why, "It's cold..." she says sitting on the floor. "Why would it be cold in the egg village, I always believed that it was always warm here."

Elecmon walks over pushing an egg along, "It's been getting cold recently, it's as though something has happened at the temple, that's why the egg village is here, because of the temple, the Gods used to choose the Digidestand's Digimon from here, they would come down from the Temple and take a single egg, that egg was never seen again until it hatched and returned with a human. I remember seeing it only once... the God's are magnificent, they can't even be described they are so beautiful." Elecmon had a far away look in her eyes, "But that was a long time ago, it's as tough the God's aren't even there anymore."

Ditmon walks over and Blank suddenly felt warmer, "We must go to the Temple..." he says in a calm voice, "It calls to us... we must go see it."

Blank nods and stands up, she elects to check up on Cain, he was asleep so anything she did would filter into his subconsciouses. She fallows Ditmon as he goes over eggs to get to the exit, it wasn't much of an exit, more of a small fence that they all had to step over, Agumon had some trouble because his legs were so short. Renemon and Blank helped him over by grabbing onto his arms and almost picking him up. Renemon giggled when she put him down for he had tickled her by rubbing against her belly, "That brings back memories..." Agumon says referring to her laugh, "My Digidestand laughed like that..." He walks past Blank and looks up at the mountain, the first steps rose out of the ground as though they had been there forever, "I haven't been here in so long..." he places a claw on the first step.

Instantly Kimeramon swoops out of the sky and lands in front of them, pieces of the stairs fly up causing Agumon to fall over, in his old state this wasn't the safest thing that could happen to him and Blank immediately dropped down and pulled him toward her, "State your purpose!" Kimeramon growls snapping his jaws so close to Blank's face that she felt the Teeth scrape her nose.

Blank raises her hand slowly and gasps as she sees the blood on her finger tips he had bitter her nose, Ditmon growls and steps toward the giant digimon, Blank grabs one of his wings, "Don't Ditmon, he's an Ultimate, you can't beat him even if you tried." Ditmon looks back at her and nods, he backs up sitting next to her.

Renemon steps up and looks the big digimon in the eyes "We are here to have an audience with the Gods." she says with a strength in her voice that Blank was sure she couldn't duplicate.

"The Gods are gone!" Kimeramon barks saliva landing all over the place, "Been gone for years."

Renemon gasps and actually takes a step back, "They can't be gone! They've been there since the beginning of-"

"Time!" Kimeramon finishes for her, "Don't you think I know that.. I was here when they first made this world, they made me first to protect this place, I know them better then anyone, and when I say they're gone... They are gone!"

Renemon legs her arms hang at her sides, "If you says so..." she says turning from him.

Blank stands up and places her hand on Renemon's shoulder, "Can we still see the Temple? Maybe they left some clue as to why they have gone."

Kimeramon looks at her with Evil eyes, "Only those with the God's permission can get passed me, and the God's have siad nothing about, an old lizard, a baby dragon a human and A Vixen entering the sacred temple."

Renemon growls, "How can they have said anything when they haven't been here.?!"

"The last thing they said was to only allow the worthy ones in.. and you..." he puts his face close to them, "Aren't worthy."

"What do we have to do to be worthy?" Blank asks before Renemon can retaliate.

Kimeramon thinks for a moment, "Bring the very first Digidestand's digimon to me..." He flaps his wings and takes to the air, "Then I might think about it..." he laughs as he returns to flying around the temple.

"I hate him..." Renemon says turning and sitting in the grass. "How are we supposed to find the first Digidestand's digimon? He's been dead for years."

Agumon sits next to her, "Not really, the first Digidestand's comanded the gods... they didn't even have Digivices, they controlled the gods with there hearts... at least that's what I heard."

Renemon sighs, "Even so, how do we find the gods if they are gone?"

Blank sits and decides to look in on Cain, he was awake and looking in the mirror, there was something different about him but she couldn't put here finger on it. "Maybe it's not as hard as all that... maybe... Maybe we just have to get on Kimeramon's good side then he'll let us in..." She stands up and looks up at the Giant Dragon, "I'm gonna try something... wait here till I call you ok.?"

Renemon and Agumon nod but Ditmon just stares at her, "That goes double for you..." she says poking his nose. Ditmon licks her finger and she runs up to the stairs she gets up three steps and shouts, "HEY KIMERAMON I WANNA TALK TO YOU!"

Kimeramon lands gently this time, "What about?"

"First... can I have a ride?" she asks pointing to his large back...

Kimeramon looks her over then nods bringing one of his Devimon arms over he picks her up and puts her on his back, taking flight he goes into a slow circle so that the wind won't drown out her voice, "What did you want to talk to me about?" Kimeramon asks putting an emphasis on Me as though no one had asked to talk to him before.

"I just wanted to get to know you, as a digidestand I must know all the digimon around... and i wanna get to know you.. since you're old you must know alot."

Kimeramon smiles and turns an eye to her, "That I do..."

"So... you knew the gods?"

"yep... they rased me from egg to Utimate, they taught me to fight and gave me this job... that was many a melenia ago."

"and yet you don't talk like your that old."

"How should I be talking?"

"Proper and stuff."

Kimeramon laughs, "you can thank humans for that, over the years i had to adapted my way of thinking to keep up with the new digidestand, so every time new ones came along I learned there way of thinking by absorbing a bit of the data they bring with them.. that's how I know so much."

Blank was impressed, "so.. you absorbed data from me?"

"naw... you aren't much different from the last batch.. besides.. you didn't bring any with you."

Blank remembers the fact that she was dead maybe that had something to do with it, she and kimeramon talked some more about his past and about her past, in this they became friends, Blank knew that this friend was one she intended to keep.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OmniReaper: Accepted ^_^

Dai: So far so good, keep it coming though I'm not afraid to say you will be accepted XP

JBC: I'll make a deal with you, you can have the split personality only in the digi world, everything seems fine and I'm willing to let you have your own digimon because you seem to have everything sorted in that department, but you can only have the one digimon evolution line. Deal? If so, accepted!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Is it okay if I reserve knowledge? I can't make my sign-up quite yet, as today and tomorrow I need to finish my science ISU and work a lot on my Civics ISU as well as study for my Oral Exam in French. Then on Monday/Tuesday I'll be finishing up my Civics ISU. On Thursday/Friday exams start, thankfully I don't have exams on those days, but I do on the next Monday/Tuesday. Just so you know. I'll be quite busy within this week or so. And also... would I be able to take Armadillomon along with his armor digivolutions... or would it just have to be his normal digivolutions? ;;

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Don Kay Ignis

Name: Don Kay Ignis

Description

Kay stands 160 cm tall, baring a slightly tanned complexion. Vibrant, orange locks fall to either side of his face, their spiky tips resting about the shoulders. For the most part, his hair is not an obstacle, save two unruly bangs that occasionally hover above his deep, auburn eyes. Kay's laid-back personality is reflected in his expressionless features, yet is sometimes mistaken for boredom. He does not pay special attention to his attire and usually settles for loose slacks and sleeveless shirts. There are certain articles of clothing he is accustomed to, however. He is almost always wearing his navy, fingerless gloves and a pair of sunglass he rests on his brow. The white armband wrapped around his right arm is a symbol of dedication to who was once a great friend of his. This final gift once belonged to him.

Personality

Kay is an easygoing and conservative individual. Hardly does he ever take anything seriously, and remains indifferent on controversial topics. He is all for small talk and casual conversations however. Decision-making is not a valuable skill of his, especially when others are involved. He would much rather leave it to someone else, effectively escaping the risks involved with making such choices. If pushed too far beyond his comfort zone, he will not hesitate to raise concerns, and always attempt to be as truthful as he can. Some may even go as far as describing him as being brutally honest. An ongoing conflict within him is when to speak his mind and when to reserve his thoughts in respect of human emotions. In most cases, he decides with his heart and aligns himself with honesty, as he truly believes it is the best policy.

History:
    Ask him.

Crest: Crest Of Sincerity

Digivice Colour: Green and White

Other: He loves donuts; uses his middle name more than his first; can dance.

Digimon

Nicknames: Kay / Donkay / Donkey / The Don

Digimon Partner:

Baby
    Zerimon
    Attacks
    Bubble Blow

In-Training
    Gummymon
    Attack
    Bubble Blow

Rookie
    Terriermon
    Personality: Terriormon is naturally an optimist, always trying to look on the bright side of even the most miserable situations. Depression rarely grasps him, and even when it does, his natural bubbly persona ensures that it is short-lived. He is an enforcer of peace and hope, sort to say, opting to lift the spirits of his closest friends when need be. His big mouth runs loose at times, and his sarcastic comments are not always appreciated, but those who know him well enough cannot doubt his good intentions.

Attacks
    Bunny Blast (Blazing Fire): He can fire energy blasts out of his mouth, either as rapid tiny shots, or a concentrated blast.
    Terrier Tornado (Petit Twister) : Spins himself around and slams into his enemies.
    Double Typhoon: Team attack with Lopmon, combining their whirlwind attacks.

Champion
    Gargomon
    Attacks
    Gargo Pellets/Laser (Gatling Arm): Fires bullets or laser beams from the Gattling Guns on his arms.
    Bunny Pummel (Dum Dum Upper): Uses his Gattling Guns as smashing weapons.

Ultimate
    Rapidmon
    Attacks
    Rapid Fire: Can fire powerful missiles from his arm cannons.
    Miracle Missile/Atomic Blast: Fires missiles from his back rocket launchers.
    Tri-Beam (Golden Triangle): Forms an energy triangle in a formation and fires a green laser from it.
    Trinity Burst

Mega
    Megagargomon
    Attacks
    Mega Barrage (Burst Shot): Fires multiple weapons from everywhere on his body.
    Gargo Missiles (Giant Bazooka): Fires two large missiles from the missile launchers on his shoulders.
    Power Pummel (Saint Upper): A pulverising shockwave from his fist.
    Mega Twister: He knocksout his enemy, then grabs hold of them and swings them around and, then flings them off into the sky.
    Knuckle Knockdown
    Bum Rush

* RP Sample *

Tension hung still in the stifling afternoon air, shrouding the two battlers across the field in heated suspense. At one end, a dark-skinned Omu stood confidently, crackling his impatient knuckles as he stared down his opponent. The metallic figure, standing at least half a foot taller than him, boasted its impressive form with an arrogant calmness. It remained unmoving, apparently unimpressed with the opposition's stature. All the more reason for Omu to take it down, and at the same time, expose its poise as nothing but inflated ignorance.

The word 'begin' struck the silent air with a loud bang.

Omu held his place and observed his enemy carefully. In a single flash, blood red beamed alive in the horizontal slit running across the robot's face that undoubtedly served as an optical tool for the cyclops. The platinum coated robot lifted its arms mechanically, pointing its metallic fists straight at Omu. But its impassive movements failed to intimidate the hooded figure.

The android's torso slouched forward, arms stretched out in a superman-like pose. Bent over, two twin rockets emerged from an opening on its back, their red coned-tips threatening the prey. Omu reached for the sickle on his back hastily. He anticipated a projectile attack and planned to be ready.

Rumbling and thin strips of black smog streamed from the rockets' exhausts before the due blue blazes finally erupted. Propelled by its built-in jetpack, the robot flew forward with hostile intent. Winds gathered and fluttered Omu's white hood and matching kimono progressively stronger as the airborne enemy closed the distance. The hooded demon could do nothing but wait … and grin.

Once in reach, Omu athletically flipped above the enemy, sure to swing his sickle's sharp axe through the metal and fuels of his opponent's back. Wounded, the robot dithered hopelessly in the air like refuse of a popped balloon before finally giving out and crashing to the ground hard. Omu slipped his weapon back into place and approached the heap of scrap metal that was his opponent. Green eyes shone down on the twitching robot, unblinking even as the yellow sparks jumped from its damaged body.

A sadistic snarl emitted from the darkness beneath the hood as he lifted his sickle for a final attack, but the voice wouldn't let it be. Humming, chanting almost, intruded his mind. He dropped his rod and held his head instead, weakened knees dropping to the ground. White gauntlets desperately squeezed his ears together, hoping to dispel the girlish melody thrashing his brain. But not even his purposely loud grunts could filter out the noise…
    Hinamizawa … Hinamizawa … Hinamizawa … Hinamizawa …

With a final groan, his eyes shot open … and there she was. Her pale ghostly face clear of emotion as her figure swam away like a reflection in a river. The red pigtails dancing away … dancing away … dancing away …

"WAIT!"

Sagi woke up to the gasps and shocked eyes of the crowd, his face scrambled with droplets of sweat. There, resting on the floor motionless was Omu, right next to his enemy that was still twitching. But that meant … he looked across the field and saw the silver-haired boy's head still hung in concentration of controlling his Angel.

"Custom rules, man." Jake walked up to him with a face full of sadness. "You broke the link with your Angel before the end of the battle. You're disqualified."

Still breathing heavily from his little episode, Sagi could hardly make out a word Jake was saying. His jade-lit eyes absorbed nothing of his surroundings. He realised he lost but that was the least of worries.

"It was her … again…?"

***​

EDIT: Done, added Digimon personality.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Ive got one question before we start. What type of digivice will we be using? Also if we are using first generation will we have tags and crests like in the first season?

(IE: First generation, D3, D-arc....)

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • Mkay.. this is my character. And Akio... you're lucky I'm kind.. you can have the Crest of Knowledge.. (I don't know if you had noticed or not, but I did reserve it before you.. or at least asked to, but I switched to Hope..) Also.. this is my first time trying a character like this... as it is different from what I normally do. And one last thing.. I prefer RPing in 1st person.. if you allow that and that my RP Sample is only in 3rd person because the RP Master told me to.

Human:

Name: Ace Marokii

Description: Ace is slightly lower than average height for his age and gender standing at exactly 5'7". He only weighs approximately 123 lbs. Ace has slightly tanned skin which seems to match his black-as-night hair. However, Ace wears a cowboy hat and always appears to be chewing on a piece of wheat. His face is fairly average; normal-sized nose, pitch blacks eyes that match his hair and he has plenty of scars that line his face. He wears a white T-Shirt that appears to be be teared at the collar at the base of his neck. He wears the shirt on top of a black, long-sleeved T-Shirt. He wears a large Texan Belt on top of his denim, blue jeans which stop around his ankles. Unlike the rest of his clothing, his shoes are running shoes and are white with vibrant, light blue markings around them. Also, he has a deck of cards in his pocket and the Ace of Spades is tied onto the right side of his hat where the Ace of Diamonds is tied onto the left side of his hat. Ace may be skinny and light-weight for his age, but he is fairly strong as well; but nothing like his father or other people that worked in the same fashion as him.

Personality: Ace is the stereotypical southerner seen in a lot of shows. The only difference is, he isn't fat and he isn't extremely strong. Also, Ace isn't full of himself and he doesn't have a big ego; however, he still is a very optimistic person. Ace has a good sense of humor and laughs at almost any joke. Ace is also very kind and open towards others. He can have his stubborn moments of when he thinks his ideas are right and will start to argue with the person who thinks Ace is wrong. Also, Ace doesn't like being the leader in a group but loves to contribute ideas and his help. Ace has several morals in his life that he feels are necessary to follow in life, or else he couldn't ever forgive himself. Ace has always loved to play cards, mainly Poker, and he has always managed to have good luck in it.

History: Ace has had lived a normal life... well... for a southerner. He's spent his whole life working on the large 233 Acher field and only a few years of schooling. Ace has been pretty isolated from society with only limited TV watching time, and that the TV only has one channel. Whenever Ace had free time (away from work and school), he would watch this one channel and always at one specific time; 8:00PM to 9:00PM was when the Poker Tournament Show came on. Only six things mattered in his life; Eating, Sleeping, Working, Education, Poker and his morals. Every other weekend Ace would go into town, which was around 5Km away from his father's farm. While waiting there for his Father to pick up the needed supplies and food, Ace would walk around the small southern town meeting and talking to his classmates. They were quite friendly back to him, he always regretted that he didn't see them very often since school hours were short and there was nothing in the form of recesses where he lived. Ace also had a computer and a weak Internet connection and he only went on it a few times a week. Oddly enough, this time when he went on, he received an awkward email from a complete stranger.

Crest: Hope

Digivice color: Yellow and Brown

Digimon

Baby

Name:
    Puwamon

Description: Click Here!

Attacks:
    -Fuwa Feather: An electrified blast is sent out from the tail feather.

In-training

Name:
    Pinamon

Attacks:
    -Piripiri Spark: Emits a small electric charge from its tail.

Rookie

Name:
    Falcomon

Personality: Falcomon is quiet and has low self-esteem. He always seems to be zoned out in thought unless he is in a fight. When in a fight, he gets motivated easily, and he becomes extremely violent. Compared to when he isn't in a battle, he seems to be in some form of an inraged mind-set; however, even when raged, Falcomon can still manage to understand and make smart moves within a fight. Falcomon hates to give in on a fight or discussion and (like his partner), starts to dislike the person when in an arguement. When the arguement is over though, he will ignore it ever happened and start to act like his old, quiet self. Also, Falcomon is fairly intelligent and, with his Falcon-like eyes, he can extremely far distances and can also see things happen a bit more slowly then what they actually do; giving Falcomon more time to plan out what to do. With this, Falcomon also has the speed to keep up with his peculiar eyesight.

Attacks:
    -Falco Rush: Uses his strong leg strength to rush forward.
    -Scratch Smash: Uses his sharp feather claws.

Champion

Name:
    Diatrymon

Attacks:
    -Destruction Roar: A sound-wave attack that causes extensive damage.
    -Mega Dash Impact: A raging tackle.

Ultimate

Name: Yatagaramon

Attacks:
    -Feather Black: He can convert his surroundings to the dark of night for 3 kilometers with the black light that is emitted from his jet black wings.
    -Dark Wing Blade: Channels the energy produced in the Dokkosho on his wings to his third leg and fires. The Digimon who experience this technique are completely broken down into pixels.

Mega

Name: Varodurumon

Attacks:
    -Purge Shine: Emits a holy light from his feathers which covers his body as a barrier that is 100% impenetrable by attacks that carry the thought of evil.
    -Aurora Undulation: The purification light is amplified to the maximum and fired. This skill is said to hold the destructive power of a star, and since it is fired at light speed, avoiding it is almost impossible.

RPG sample: Jason looked over at Erik hesitantly. "I-I don't want to fight you guys.. I'm just one of the trainers who also received a Megamon from Prof. Spruce. He also told me that I was to go on a mission and help other trainers.. but he was busy, so he never told me what it was or what I should do; so I decided to go down here and figure it out for myself. Then I might you guys and noticed that you to, had the starter Megamon." he stated calmly. He then continued; "But if you want to fight me oh-so much, I wouldn't mind challenging you.. but then if we do, we might get off on the wrong foot, and I don't want that to happen, okay?"

Jay-Will looked down at the black and pink pig/bear thing. He flinched a small bit when the Losko had stepped in between Jason and Losko's trainer. Strange, he thought, why is he traveling with them? He doesn't have a starter... he has a different one. What could this mean? And... do they want to fight as well? Man, this is a group of viscous people. I think I'll get along with them just fine! He took a step back to make sure he was outside Losko's distance of attack. He lowered his hand towards his Megaball, incase a fight was inevitable.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • ((Well, I thought, now that the craziness that's been my life seems to be cooling down, I should jump back into an RP. (Let's see, two deaths, mom cracked her head open, and I had a family trip in three weeks, and I'm still doing school… Bloody home schooling….) and this one seems to have a good cast going, plus it's been far to long sense I Rped with Strider/ShadowFaith, and Akio X3, shy guys!, any how >_>))

Name: Kite Oroshi

Description: Kite is around the average heights for a kid his age, maybe a little short, not to much over the five foot line, and has always been considered pretty lean, a but scrawny honestly. His hair, is a darker shade of white, almost silver is, and almost reaches down bellow his neck, giving a not short, but not to long look. His eyes are a dark shade of teal. His skin tone is only a step up from pale, and it's hard for him not to look friendly. As for cloths, Kite wears a Green, with Yellow around the collar, shoulders, and cuffs, long sleeved jacket. The jacket itself is loss, and comfortable, with a small, nearly unnoticeable zipper. Under the jacket is a pretty normal white Tee-shirt, mostly seen when the jacket is open. He also wears tan cargo shorts, a somewhat new style, and it has what you would expect, two pockets, with two much large pockets, with buttons (To keep you items safe) bellow the first two.

Personality: Kite is a pretty easy guy to like, though there are some types that would get annoyed by his quirks. He's usual in an upbeat mood, he's really hard to anger, or annoy, and usually sporting various forms of smiles, or somewhat humors blank looks. Kite easily louses track of things, starting to stare into space, almost always in the clouds, that's Kite's M.O. Kite is almost always friendly, a great person to own the crest of kindness, though he's not exactly gullible, he is pretty clue less a good most of the time. Kite is also known to pull/tell a joke or two, sometimes out of absolutely no where, he has a very good sense of humor, and can take it, and just as easily dish it out.

History: Kite has had a normal enough life, being both American and Japanese, he's been able to embarrass both cultures, learning all kind of interesting things (His mother's American, but his dads Japanese) he spent most of his life traveling in between the two countries, recently, he's settled fro a good while in America, it was nothing new, but he felt when he got there, he should really chill out, and relax while he could, just a feeling he had.

Crest: Crest of Kindness

Digivice color: a Goldish Yellow, and bright white.

Other:

Kite will usually have a book with him, of almost any kind, from comics/manga, too classic novels.

Though it's hard to tell at first glance, Kite is very intelligent, he's just usually somewhere else.

Digimon

Baby
    Name: Popomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Popomon-Digimon.jpg
    Attacks: Hair Mist: Popomon scatters hair around, mostly as a distraction to run, but some have been known to be allergic, and start rapidly sneezing, not an ideal method, but effective

In-training
    Name: Frimon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Frimon.jpg
    Attacks: Shippo Binta: A tail slap attack, powerful enough to knock out many Rookie Digimon, of course, this isn't a sure thing, still, he's pretty much the one to beat at In-training level.

Rookie
    Name: Leormon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f5/Leormon.jpg
    Personality: Leormon is a bit of an over confident, cocky smart mothered digimon. Though sarcasm isn't his M.O, he will use it from time to time. He doesn't like to except his limitations, but will if he's forced to. He loves to joke around, and pull the occasional prank. He's also pretty loyal, and has a bit of a short temper.
    Attacks:
    Leo Claw: A simple, but effective claw attack.
    Critical Bite: A very powerful bite attack, having the ability to take down a digimon of the Champion level, though this is pretty rare

Main/Humanoid Chain

Champion
    Name: Leomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Leomon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Fist of the Beast King: A fire based attack that shoots a loin-shaped blast from Leomon's fist.

Beast Sword: This attack can be used in a variety of ways, Leomon pulls out the sword at his waste, and can either slash, or block with it, either way it provides great force.

Hasai Keri: A powerful, almost devastating kick, powerful enough to crush stone with ease.

Ultimate
    Name: GrapLeomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/Grapleomon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Lion Beast-wave Chop: GrapLeomon hits the enemy hard with it's spinning wrist.

Cyclonic Turbine Kick: An epic Kick, with great momentum and kinetic energy, sending the enemy far into the other direction

Lion Cyclone Leg: an almost lighting fast barrage of kicks, all done in mid-air

Mega
    Name: BantyoLeomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/BantyoLeomon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Flash Bantyo Punch: A quick, boost strength punch which leaves most enemies (The ones that aren't deleted from this attack) in great pain, and confusion.

Lion King Advance: His sword becomes ablaze, as BantyoLeomon brings down a mighty slash.

Secondary/Beast Chain:

Champion
    Name:Liomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/Liamon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Critical Strike: A precious bite that aims right for the enemies weak spot.

Thunder of the Kings: Liomon's main glows as electricity plus through it, able to be used as a beam, or charge attack.

Ultimate
    Name: LoaderLeomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/LoaderLeomon.jpg
    Attacks:
    Boring Storm:A high speed drilling attack done by rotating LoaderLeomon's main

Loader Morning Star: The mace like ball on his tail glows yellow, and is brought down on anything with great power.

Mega
    Name: SaberLeomon
    Description: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/SaberLeomon2.gif
    Attacks:
    Howling Crusher:Gathers energy in his paws/claws for a powerful strike.

Twin Fang:SaberLeomon sends a barrage of needles from the fur on it's main.

RPG sample:

Kite gazed out the window, as he usually did, such a weird day, it was especially cloudy today, the sun being almost unnoticeable, Kite couldn't help but let out a sigh, he almost wished he could just take a nap, but knew far better then that, then, Kite was alerted by a loud smacking sound. It was a ruler that the teacher had slammed down, she didn't look partially happy, but then again, she rarely ever did. "Mister Oroshi, maybe you could take your eyes off the window, and come up here and answer this question on the board!" the middle aged teacher said, as Kite stared, a bit dumb founded, blinking every few seconds.

"Um…. Sure,.." Kite said, getting up from his desk, he could just slightly hear snickering from some of the class mates around him hearing things like "It's about time space boy got it." And such, but Kite just shrugged it off. After approaching the board, Kite looked at he problem for about ten seconds, after words quickly grabbing some chalk, and working it out flawlessly, causing the teacher the cringe a bit. "That' correct, you can sit back down now." She said, as Kite turned his back, most of the students were a bit shock, few of them even understood that problem, and Kite finished it in 30 seconds flat. As Kite walked by, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit, it was pretty entertaining to freak out people ata new school, and it was easy to. Yes, this looked to be a good year.

((Man I'm crap at profiles, hope this will do.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Shaydeh: Accepted =D

Dai: Accepted

Akio: Reserved

Killer-Swift: Accepted, nice sign up ^_^

Clow: Hello!!! =D Accepted!

Cool, were on our way to starting fast ^_^

Omni: Were going to be using d-terminals from season two, because they were pretty well advanced to have trackers and such things programmed into them, BUT instead of showing the digi-eggs as they did in season two, they will be showing your digimon's status, such as levles it has reached in digivolution and such.

Also, you may have a second digivolution line if you like. I have decided XP

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • OOC: Doh! In all the rush of getting this done before the crest of kindness was snatched (Though I would have been fine with the crest of friendship) I forgot to add Leormon's personality XD, edited, I also added a second chain ^_^, at first I just mixed and matched Leomon's various evolutions, but know I have a Beast/Secondary/Branch chain. And a Humanoid/Main chain ^_^. Looks like were almost done, I want to see someone think out side the box, I hope someone picks someone like DemiDevimon, or Keramon, I'm going with a virus type come next Digimon RP. Anyways, can't wait till this picks up

Ullion

Years
  • lol Clow.. I was thinking of making some character that used BlackGatomon (Champion), LadyDevimon and Lilithmon... but I couldn't because Lilithmon is one of the big evils. D= But oh well, I can stick with this line.. as I recently discovered it and the forms look pretty bad azz. ;D

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Doh! In all the rush of getting this done before the crest of kindness was snatched (Though I would have been fine with the crest of friendship) I forgot to add Leormon's personality XD, edited, I also added a second chain ^_^, at first I just mixed and matched Leomon's various evolutions, but know I have a Beast/Secondary/Branch chain. And a Humanoid/Main chain ^_^. Looks like were almost done, I want to see someone think out side the box, I hope someone picks someone like DemiDevimon, or Keramon, I'm going with a virus type come next Digimon RP. Anyways, can't wait till this picks up

Hey Clow. This is perfect, Darkdramon DNA digivolves with Bantyoleomon into Chaosmon. That would be a cool digivolve mainly because we get d-terminals. This works with killer swift as well because if we want ultimate chaosmon we just need to add Varodurumon and Sleipmon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back