• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newly breeded pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    i have many lvl 1 turtwigs of many natures each with the attacks(solarbeam, sunny day, giga drain, and tackle), countless Skarmorys of many natures, a crap load of torchics and mudkips. Im currently working on Eevees.

I would like a male vulpix, Shiny male Skarmory, and a shiny beldum but will take other offers like glameow or starly BUT NO BIDOOFS(BIDOOFS ARE DUMB). I just want the shiny skarmory and beldum for my team.

EDIT........
    i have 10 heart scales for trade as well i would like shinies but then again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    I'll trade you a Charmander with Belly drum, flare blitz, Crunch and flamethrower for a torchic

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    looks like we all have a deal. ill take the vulpix, mr, Mime, and charmander. do you care what nature they are????

Back