• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. I am a new member.

Years
  • Well, hello. I'm new here, and I am under the username That Stick Dude. I'm a nine-year old, and I love Pokemon.I'm a member of two other forums, and I'm liking this one. I'm a nice person, and I have read all the rules. I will do as much as I can to help the community, and will help other members when they need it. I'm responsible of my actions, and will take the blame for my actions. So I guess thats it about me.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • well thats very polite.I think your gonna do great here.and you sound more mature then members here that are 5 years older then you lol.Welcome

Years
  • Oh, thanks. I'm delighted. I feel that I should respect the people who are noobs, to probably inspire them, rather than bash them. But anyways, good grammar is always a must for me, I feel some people that are fifteen and such must be failing school. But thanks. I'm looking forward to this board.​

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • Welcome! I hope you have a great time posting here:). Yeah the way you post it looks like your older :D.

~PokemonRox:t172:

Years
  • I am nine, and I take classes on summer, so my grammar is great. I'm not so great in spaces, I forget sometimes. Thanks guys, I'll definetley have fun. Don't know where to start, though. This is a huge forum. And you guys also have good grammar, no mistakes found.​

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You do sound older than 9! Well that means you're more mature. Enjoy your stay! ...May I suggest the "fun time in Poke'Land" section?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hahaha,
    you do sound more mature. ^^
    But thats a good thing, so.. hehe.

Hello hello!
    & Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Hope you like it here.