The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 16th, 2007 (06:56 PM).
clakes707
Beginning Trainer

I did not know where to post this, so I chose here, where people would most likely see it. Anyways, my idea is this: Anybody who is interested in helping could make a donation to the hack, and in the end it would be a hack that would include everyone's(who participates)ideas. Some people could make maps, and others could make scripts and sprites. I know that between all of the people here this would turn out to be a great hack. If anything like this was attempted though, it would have to be well organized and planned out. I am not asking for team members or anything, I just want to know what people think and if they would be interested. Thanks for your time!
Old July 17th, 2007 (05:57 PM).
dark navi
Elite Mapper

Nature: Naughty
I dont think this would work, some one would have to leead the project, to warp them and add al the scripts in.... to much work, that is what a team is for.

Old July 17th, 2007 (06:18 PM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
It's true, sadly. Something like this would be too unorganized. People would be submitting things left and right, and eventually it would just fall apart. I don't mean to sound like a dream-crusher or anything, but a team would be much better. Just simply state that your open for suggestions when you make a thread about your hack.
Old July 18th, 2007 (08:00 AM).
BlackDragonite
Austrian Pokémon Expert

I WOULD join, I have a lot of ideas, can map a little, and if you need, I have (and make) many Pokémon fusions.
So if you really want to do this, I would join.

Wanna adopt one too? Just come to my adoption-thread!!! (It got closed, so if you want one PM me)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Old July 19th, 2007 (02:49 PM).
clakes707
Beginning Trainer

I was not actually planning on doing this, at least not right now, because I do not feel that I have enough experience to do this. At a later time, if I decide to try this, I might PM you and ask.
Old July 31st, 2007 (10:31 PM).
Latieon
ULTIMATE Mapper

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Latieon
nope it'd be full of confusion.It will never work.Because you need maps for scripting.You cant do it on different roms and then incorporate them.
No.Its impossible.

Sponsored Links