• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Zehna

Pokemon Artist
Years
  • Hello everyone! Of course, I am new. A little bit about me:

My name is Zehna (ZEH-nah thank you, not ZEE-na... all you Xena fans,) and I am 18 years old! I'm a male in a female's body (at least that's how it feels sometimes) and currently I am living in Winter Park, Florida. I'll be going to college in about... two weeks, taking Digital Art and Design. I'm hoping to work for a game company as a concept designer. :D

I have no idea HOW I got into Pokemon again... (for the Gods' sakes I'm 18 and going to college!) but I guess once you grow up with it, it's hard to get away from. I'm currently contemplating what kind of Pokemon I should raise (since I just bought Diamond), and if I should go for strategy and offensive, or strategy and defensive?

My favorite Pokemon would be Charmeleon. The runner up is Umbreon.

I am also looking for friends to chat online with and such on my Diamond. :D I don't know too much about that yet, though... so I'm still trying to figure it out.

Also! Please excuse me if I spelled anything wrong. It's quite late here for me! <3

Years
  • Hey there, Im looking to make friends here as well. Feel free to message me. Also check my hello thread as well! I havent got diamond or pearl yet as Im from England, but 8 days time I should get it!

Zehna

Pokemon Artist
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome UK and Mich! I hope you get your game, soon, Uk! :D I'm a fan of the old school, too. But Diamond is pretty good. ^_^

Back