• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UK RELEASE DATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
I'm not sure what day exactly but on wikipedia it said august 2007

yay next month well basicly this month seen as theres only one day to go, im so glad i got my pkmn diamond from the US but this means i only have one more month to complete and perfect my team

deathfire234

neid moar cokiez ~.:.:NAO:.:.~
Years
Well I dunno, I was disapointed with this game, the graphics aren't that good :Þ

EDIT: I dunno if there is a different currency in the uk, but I don't recommend (wasting) spending 60 $ on this game. It's very fun, though WAY not worth 60 bucks.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Well I dunno, I was disapointed with this game, the graphics aren't that good :Þ

EDIT: I dunno if there is a different currency in the uk, but I don't recommend (wasting) spending 60 $ on this game. It's very fun, though WAY not worth 60 bucks.

do you call yourself a nintendo fan, if you do then shame on you, nintendo fans are suppost to know that graphics arn't everything :)
anyway in the uk it will most likly cost between £29.99-£39.99, i expect most places it will be £29.99 as there selling D/P for £24.99 and they only came out last friday

deathfire234

Years
Yes, I know, but I'm 11 and criticize everthing. But as I said, the game itself is great! (I was joking about the "wasting your money" part btw.)

But my fave features are:
1. Able to edit your catchphrases.
2. Select any Pokèmon in your boxes from D/P.

i expect most places it will be £29.99 as there selling D/P for £24.99 and they only came out last friday

WHAT!?!? It come out in may over in the US.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Yes, I know, but I'm 11 and criticize everthing. But as I said, the game itself is great! (I was joking about the "wasting your money" part btw.)

But my fave features are:
1. Able to edit your catchphrases.
2. Select any Pokèmon in your boxes from D/P.

WHAT!?!? It come out in may over in the US.

yeh i know it came out in may thats why i got a us version of diamond, but i just bought the uk version of pearl incase the us version of diamond dosn't work with a uk version of PBR and to get all the pearl exclusive pkmn

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
Although I've been hearing quite a bit of critisim of the game, I'm still going to get it when it's released.

Let's hope that it'll be for Christmas, and for no more than £30. <warm fuzzy smile>

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
In case people don't use logic and say that it is unfair that people in the UK don't have to pay as much as the US, listen.

A European Pound is worth more than a U.S. Dollar. So much so that it shaves off ten numbers.

deathfire234

Years
Yeah, I know about that. ^.^ That's why I didn't complain about the price. (My friend has been to the UK for a month, he told me.)

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
Years
  • Age 29
  • hell
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
Well i will most likly get this game because its my b-dau on the 9th august so i should be able to get it.
All i hope for is that the US diamond is compatible with it. If it's not then I'll get another DS and pearl version and trade between both.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Nintendo has not announced any kind of release date for Pokémon Battle Revolution yet. That August estimate from Wikipedia is way off, and all that Nintendo's said concerning PBR in Europe at E3 was "Q4 2007", so expect it late November/early December.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back