• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Babysitting

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    Are you going on a vacation and you can't take your DS with you? Then you've come to the right place. Here I can babysit your Pokemon. Any Pokemon you need to level up or want to level up you can just ask me if I can babysit. Just tell me how many levels you want it to grow and I'll make it happen. You can also tell me how many months, days, or hours you want me to babysit it.And guess what... It's all FREE!! That's right folks it's all FREE. And I'll throw in a free gift. ANY legendary Pokemon you want for FREE. If you just want pokemon please check out my pokemon adoption center. It's called Pokemon 4 Adoption. Thank You.

Last edited:

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    ok 1 minute though I have to find my game. and how long would you like me to take it???

DarrylR i'm on wifi now (25 character rule)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Dawn97, please don't double-post; it's against the rules.

*merges posts*

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    I'm very very sorry wakachamo

DarrylR are you on wifi?

Last edited:
    Back