• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ☆ Sapphy's attempt at art .。*゚+.*.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+* (Updated Februari 6 2021)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Finished a commission for Stinging Bea/Alby! It's her OC from Pokémon Spear in a dancing outfit she will use for one of the contests <3

Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Made fanart of the fat cat mount from FFXIV <3 I absolutely adore that MMO!

Fat cat mount and Fat cat minion
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I finished a few new artworks :3

Pokemon OC Pia: (My OC from the Pokémon Spear RP in the RP corner)
    Spoiler:

Soul of the White Mage: (FFXIV)
    Spoiler:

Soul of the Warrior: (FFXIV)
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Some commissions I made over the past few weeks!

Raphael - Pokémon Spear Trainer OC owned by Jay
    Spoiler:

Catherine - Pokémon Spear Trainer OC owned by Gimmepie
    Spoiler:

Haleigh - Pokémon Spear Trainer OC owned by FenFen
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I tried a new thing with Pokémon and background to force myself practice with backdrops!

Mudkip!
    Spoiler:

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • Wow, you really nailed that underwater scene! Love the colors and the lighting, but the "white things I have no idea how to name" (the surface vision?) are truly the cherry on top, I love how they blend just right with the sunlight!

Also, the bubbles look so nice, how did you achieve that?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Wow, you really nailed that underwater scene! Love the colors and the lighting, but the "white things I have no idea how to name" (the surface vision?) are truly the cherry on top, I love how they blend just right with the sunlight!

Also, the bubbles look so nice, how did you achieve that?

Ah thank you so much ♡ I really enjoyed making these backgrounds so I will make them a lot more c:

The bubbles are just a stamp brush that I have unfortunately </3 I could've made them by hand but it took super long so I just... stamped away 😂

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • Ah thank you so much ♡ I really enjoyed making these backgrounds so I will make them a lot more c:

The bubbles are just a stamp brush that I have unfortunately </3 I could've made them by hand but it took super long so I just... stamped away 😂

Working smart, I like that!

I forgot to mention, but I also love the texture on those rocks! I never know when to stop adding texture and tend to overdo it, so I can definitely learn from this piece.

Ace864

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2021
    Can you share some of your works? It's interesting to have a look at!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Working smart, I like that!

I forgot to mention, but I also love the texture on those rocks! I never know when to stop adding texture and tend to overdo it, so I can definitely learn from this piece.

Thanks <3 I did a bit more texture on my recent pieces because it still felt a bit empty :3

Can you share some of your works? It's interesting to have a look at!

I will definitely share more <3

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I love the environment on the first one holy cow! I really enjoy your style as well. Your backgrounds and shading are lovely <3

Back