• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Pokemon Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Hello PokeCommunity!
    I hope you missed me here are my newest pokecreations!

3D Pokemon Art

3D Pokemon Art

please leave me comments, critiques, suggestions or just requests of what ones you would like to see from me next, thank you :) and have a poke day!

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    These look very nice, I like the second one better though. I really don't see much to mention except the size. Though it looks like to me you were aiming for that size from the start. Other than that it looks very well done.

Years
    Just a note, the Grotle picture is too large. So I think you should put it in a spoiler and give a small warning.
    Nevertheless, these are great, but I think Turtwig could be more smaller.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I would move this to the art gallery as it's not really graphic art. But, you lack for examples for there also. You must have 4 pieces of your own work to make a gallery I'm afraid. So I'll be locking this one. Try get 4 of your works together and open this thread in the Art Gallery. Also put larger images in spoiler tags.
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back