• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A gallery with all Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2020
    Sorry, most of these threads are about artist posting their art, but I came to ask for art, I'm looking for a big gallery (I don't mind if it is incomplete, but at least the first Gen Pokemon should be enough)

I'm testing a project and I need images (I don't want to use the sprites/pixel assets)

Do someone knows an artist that fits those needs? (maybe a Deviantart user?) I tried to find them but no luck, I'm not used to looking for stuff like that, I'm a total newbie. If no one ever made that, I guess I should go with the sprites instead.

Years
  • There's not any that I know of off the top of my head! Which if it was a free resource to use by an artist, I think I'd have known by now. You could always use Sugimori Art or other official illustrations of the pokemon.

Back