• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] A Wild Slaynoir Has Appeared xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Hello there~ I'm just a curious folk that was interested in what was going on around this place. I'm not very up-to-date on my pokemon but I'm working on a goofy idea for a hack at some point lol I'm pretty much open to talking and have a wide range of thoughts and ideas. I also like writing and drawing, that little fakemon (my own made up) I made in my avatar was done by me, terrible as it is.

So feel free to drop me a message or some other random thoughts, I do enjoy a good conversation. :) If you're curious as to my -wip- project, lemme know. I've got a lot of junk art for it.

Years
    Hello there, welcome aboard. I am not really technically new to this forum either as I used it when I was a teenager.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello there~ I'm just a curious folk that was interested in what was going on around this place. I'm not very up-to-date on my pokemon but I'm working on a goofy idea for a hack at some point lol I'm pretty much open to talking and have a wide range of thoughts and ideas. I also like writing and drawing, that little fakemon (my own made up) I made in my avatar was done by me, terrible as it is.

So feel free to drop me a message or some other random thoughts, I do enjoy a good conversation. :) If you're curious as to my -wip- project, lemme know. I've got a lot of junk art for it.
    Hey, welcome to PC! A creative soul? Nice! I hope you'll want to share your art in Art Studio :3 it's always fun to see fakemon imo.

As for writing, we have several places you might be interested in hanging out in~ Fan Fiction & Writing is a section for exactly what it sounds like, while Writer's Lounge is all about discussing the art of writing or asking for help. And if you're interested in collaborative writing - something I personally find very fun - our version of roleplaying is something you should check out in the Roleplay Casting (and later on Roleplay Stage) sections! Hope you'll have fun and that we'll see you around c:

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    hi there! welcome! please feel free to post your fakemon! i'd love to see those critters.

Back