• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime October

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • Anime October as it's being dubbed online is in reference to the amount of long anticipated shows that begin airing this October!

Chainsaw Man
    Bleach Thousand-Year Blood War arc
    Spy Family part 2
    My Hero Academia Season 6
    Mob Psycho III
    Blue Lock
    To Your Eternity S2

These are the main series I see talked about alongside "Anime October" but having a quick look at airing series other popular series are also there such as new Iruma-kun, Pop Team Epic & Golden Kamuy seasons as well as Urusei Yatsura (2022). New Pui Pui Molecar too, this Oct is undeniably crazy stacked.

Are you looking forward to this stacked anime month? What shows of these have you been anticipating? Which will you pick up? And finally, what are you most excited for?

Years
  • I still can't believe Bleach will be back. It was one of the first anime/manga series I've watched/read and it looks so nice, at least in the trailers.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Yup, I'm pretty much only interested in Mob, in terms of story. I had really high hopes for spy x family, because it's being animated by wit and clover works, but there's too much story that I don't care about and not enough fighting. I'm still going to watch season two, but that's because I hope. And I don't really care about Anya even if everyone else watches the show because of her

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Definitely have all the big ones on my to do list - Bleach (bless, at long last), Chainsaw man, My hero (been enjoying the manga, just ready to see some more stuff animated), Mob Psycho, spy x family part 2, and pop team epic. Eminence in Shadow is on my watchlist, as well as urusei yatsura, reincarnated as a sword, I'm the villainess so im taming the final boss (more bad guy romcom, woo), I somehow got stronger by raising farming skills (??? given the studio's track record I shouldn't be interested, but I'll give it a shot just to see how they do the OP protag this time around), beast tamer (same as the last, doesn't hurt to waste few hours of my time to see if it's watchable this time).

There's a couple of other shows which... might end up being watchable, but from glossing over descriptions and art styles for what else is coming out, I'm not immediately interested. Of course that's always liable to change, as I ended up picking up 3 more anime towards the middle of the current season that I hadn't been interested in at all earlier on lmao.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I had wanted to do a rewatch of Bleach before the new season but think I've run out of time for that and watching a lot already still.

I'm super excited for CSM, Bleach, Blue Lock, Mob, Spy Family & To Your Eternity. Probably the most excited for CSM which I picked up when the manga first started publishing in WSJ! The manga has already become such a huge phenomenon so I can't wait to see how the anime pans out.

I will also eventually watch the others I mentioned in the first post, but they're a lot lower priority and will try and get through all the ones I just mentioned above first! I feel like it will be a bit much to watch them all weekly/airing so some I will have to wait to finish airing before binge watching through!

Years
  • Mob Psycho Season 3 is coming out?!?!?! 😱 First time I'm learning about this but super excited for more Mob Psycho, loved the first two seasons. I'm also excited for more Spy x Family, I was really enjoying that one too and I'm ready for them to progress through the plot as they stalled a bit toward the end of part 1.

Years
  • Also, Junji Ito's new book Black Paradox comes out in the West on October 25th. Mange, not anime, but super excited for that one. He's easily my favorite manga author (hence the profile pic).

Years
  • My Hero s6 is the main one for me coming in October. If I ever get around to watching Mob Psycho s2, I'm sure I'll enjoy s3 too.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • My Hero s6 is the main one for me coming in October. If I ever get around to watching Mob Psycho s2, I'm sure I'll enjoy s3 too.

It's supposed to be a great arc in this season, I'm not up to date with the manga, but that's what I've heard from my peers! It's a super anticipated season!

Mob Psycho Season 3 is coming out?!?!?! 😱 First time I'm learning about this but super excited for more Mob Psycho, loved the first two seasons. I'm also excited for more Spy x Family, I was really enjoying that one too and I'm ready for them to progress through the plot as they stalled a bit toward the end of part 1.

Glad you were able to find out it's coming! Mob III is sooo hype because it's been such a long wait! :))

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to:

Chainsaw Man
    Spy Family part 2
    My Hero Academia Season 6
    Mob Psycho III
    To Your Eternity S2

Chainsaw Man looks insane (but in a good way). To Your Eternity was so good/beautiful, I could watch the first arc as a standalone movie (assuming it was fleshed out as a movie). I rewatched the last few episodes of season 2 for Mob and was blown away (again). Spy and My Hero are good shows to watch during my down time. They plot and characters are straightforward, but you still feel compelled to cheer them on. Ugh all of these are so good.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • CSM and Bleach at least have begun airing! I'm seeing it everywhere haha, I still haven't had a chance to sit down and watch the first eps, but I will soon! :3

Back