• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
Absolutely No. The books were related to historical events which I hate a lot, as I am not interested in learning the history which is not that much old, i.e 100-500 years. Our country was colonized by Britishers in the past, so knowing that history is no point for me. Another thing is that, higher the class we go, lesser the pictures are printed in books, so those books were not much amazing from this viewpoint.

And their exams also used to be boring and lengthy, as we need to write lots of pages for finishing off that paper. I am glad that it is no longer a thing presently for me. Somehow I managed to finish it decently !!

Which type/genre of books you like to read ?

Back