• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Auticorn Covers Gallery

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Lately, I've been making covers on Canva for Wattpad. I've been trying to get more and more creative. I wanted to post the results here... if that's okay. :3

My most recent:

Spoiler:

Others:

Spoiler:

I'll post more later~ I just felt like showing off my skills and how I've improved on them. I only have a free version of Canva, so there's still stuff I can't do and such.

btw... some of the covers are based on templates. My most recent one, I created mainly on my own.

Last edited:

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • The covers look really nice! They definitely look like something I'd see on books in a local store. Just curious if the templates included the names of the titles, or did you think of them yourself? They have a lot of meaning to them!

Back