• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] [BDSP] The Apparently Game-Exclusive Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
    So, I have Brilliant Diamond, right? And I'm trying to complete the Pokedex, and yet, apparently, the Leaf and Water stones are MUCH more common in Shining Pearl than Brilliant Diamond, despite many more Pokemon evolving via those stones than the Fire or Thunder stones that are common in Brilliant Diamond.
    So that's what this is about. I'm looking for 3 Water Stones and 3 Leaf Stones. As I've said, less Pokemon evolve with Fire or Thunder Stones, so, while I can offer those in return, I understand it might be a bit of a lopsided trade. Let me know if anyone has a surplus of Water or Leaf stones

Years
    I can easily give you 3 Water and 3 Leaf stones, I dug up way more than I needed lol

You can just have them since you helped me with a lot of trade evos ^.^

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    I can easily give you 3 Water and 3 Leaf stones, I dug up way more than I needed lol

You can just have them since you helped me with a lot of trade evos ^.^

Oh, thanks! I'll go ahead and catch some Pokemon for trade for them! I'll PM you when I'm ready

Years
    Oh right... I need to catch something too lol
    I'm just gonna toss 6 Quick balls at mons in the nearest grass patch lol

Edit: and done...
    quick balls are broken lol

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    Thanks again for your help! This'll really help me fill out my dex!
    (In retrospect I probably should have asked for some Moon Stones too, but at least THOSE can be found on wild Clefairy, so, that's a lot more manageable)

Years
    Lemme know if you get bored farming them =p
    I farmed Lunatone for enough to evolve all the moon stone evo's... and then while digging for mysterious shards dug up two of them...
    So I got two spares =p

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    Lemme know if you get bored farming them =p
    I farmed Lunatone for enough to evolve all the moon stone evo's... and then while digging for mysterious shards dug up two of them...
    So I got two spares =p

Oh, don't worry! I inevitably will ;D

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    Update: I got three Moon Stones, so uh...yeah, I...I think I'm gonna take you up on your offer for those two Moon Stones after all. I'm back in the Link Room I sent to you in PMs; I'll give you two Sun Stones in exchange. Use them, or sell them, either's fine with me.

Years
    Hopping in if you're still there.
    I was slowly working my way through my notifications, didn't see this till just now lol

Edit:
    Good luck with the dex =3

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    Hopping in if you're still there.
    I was slowly working my way through my notifications, didn't see this till just now lol

Edit:
    Good luck with the dex =3

No problem! I'm just glad I didn't have to spend more time grinding, doing my best roleplay of a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon villain team, with a Nincada, Banette, and Staraptor bullying the wild Clefairy population.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back