• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] Berry Tree From Galar

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Is there a way to add a wait to the Berry Tree. For example, after the Pokemon comes and steals the Berries, or when you leave the Berry Tree, you cannot use the tree for a little while.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Is there a way to set a control switch when an encounter with a pokemon happens. For example, I want to use it to alter the graphic of the berry tree. When the pokemon appears and steals the berries, the tree will appear to have no berries on it.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Is there a way to set a control switch when an encounter with a pokemon happens. For example, I want to use it to alter the graphic of the berry tree. When the pokemon appears and steals the berries, the tree will appear to have no berries on it.

Change the relevant bit of code to this:
    Code:
            elsif $game_variables[101]=10
               pbEncounter(EncounterTypes::BerryTree)
               Kernel.pbMessage("Other pokemon took the berries left on the tree away...")
               $game_switches[YOUR SWITCH] = true
               exit=1#Exits
               break
            end
    And to answer your other question, I believe there is a function in essentials called pbCooldown or something of that sort you could use to your advantage

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Change the relevant bit of code to this:
    Code:
            elsif $game_variables[101]=10
               pbEncounter(EncounterTypes::BerryTree)
               Kernel.pbMessage("Other pokemon took the berries left on the tree away...")
               $game_switches[YOUR SWITCH] = true
               exit=1#Exits
               break
            end
    And to answer your other question, I believe there is a function in essentials called pbCooldown or something of that sort you could use to your advantage

I attached a picture of the error I get when trying to activate the switch.

Attachments

• Berry Tree From Galar
      Capture.PNG
      12.5 KB · Views: 6
    Back