• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone help me make a song?

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • Hey, I'm making a song titled Come Sit With Me. The problem is, I have next to no lyrics (I'll try music myself) and I need to finish this in under a month. Oh no…

How I thought of Come Sit With Me was when I was swinging on the swings of a playground that I go to often (we go to a school picnic after school. It's a school event), and those swings we just added after being taken down for years. Well, that day, I realized that I longed for this girl on my school to come sit with me, and I realized I liked her. So, I thought of that song

The reason I need the lyrics so quickly is because of a school talent show. The song also needs to be less than 2 mins, and I'll sing the finished product and see how long it takes. And yes, that girl is gonna be there and I'm gonna be so embarrassed if this is thin enough that she knows

Please help

Also, if you need more info, feel free to ask. And let me know if you know a way you can post videos here on PokeComunity (that aren't YouTube, of course) so that I can show you what I've come up with

Back