• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clans, this, or both?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    You could do both clans and the smogon league thing? Or would that be too much clutter ?
    We could actually, and clutter wouldn't be a problem in my opinion. I thought since they were both similar, people would get bored of this and just participate in clans only.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't have a problem with doing both, it's just a matter of how active the Battle Stadium is gonna be once B/W is out. If there's enough activity to support both, then that's fantastic.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Might as well do this now tbh.

B/W is released in 2 months or something so i don't get what waiting will do. :/

I guess "the actual cart and as thus, wifi" is the only argument against not doing this now isn't it lol ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Might as well do this now tbh.

B/W is released in 2 months or something so i don't get what waiting will do. :/

I guess "the actual cart and as thus, wifi" is the only argument against not doing this now isn't it lol ?
    I'm just waiting until server activity increases, since lately it has been kind of dead. I assume it is because of the exams that not much people have been on the past week or two. Though, it has been decently active the past few days. We should be active enough to have at least a few clans.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm just waiting until server activity increases, since lately it has been kind of dead. I assume it is because of the exams that not much people have been on the past week or two. Though, it has been decently active the past few days. We should be active enough to have at least a few clans.

Well its been like this for almost 2 years. I don't think it will increase.

The incentive to increase activity is pretty much this lol

Detox

Yeah I agree with elf. Unless we have a wifi league too or something, I don't see whats stopping us from doing it now.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well its been like this for almost 2 years. I don't think it will increase.

The incentive to increase activity is pretty much this lol
    Well, it was more active in December (before winter break), but I think that was because of that league. Then again, clans aren't the same as league threads and such, so activity wouldn't end them.

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    clans do bring activity, period. However the leagues will probably die as a result with clan wars replacing them.

You could try doing a hybrid of clans/premier league?
    I.e. Clans can sell players etc, could have seasons a few months long with a months break in between? Then you could do the same way as NBA does it, you know teams who came last get first pick of players etc?
    the trouble with this is it will probably end up being the usual suspects in the same teams facing off in the finals at the end of each season. Is there a way to prevent this?

Last edited:
    Back