• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 9] Cold Scarlet

Years
  • ---Session 39---

I leave the cafeteria and go to Alfornada to beat down a nearby Rufflet outbreak.
    Back to the Cafeteria afterward. Time to explore the Canyon Biome, starting from the Central Plaza =D

Harry the Student. Alolan Graveler & Fraxure. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Fraxure faints and Graveler Brick Breaks Sandslash. Another Icicle Spear faints Graveler.
    Wayne the Student. Gothitelle & Polteageist. Snowscape & Icicle Spear. Gothitelle faints. Polteageist uses Shadow Ball on Sandslash. Sandslash knocks out Polteageist with Icicle Spear next turn and Froslass faints the Golurk that came in with Blizzard.

Chun the student. Plusle & Minun. Snowscape & Icicle Spear. Minun faints. Plusle Nuzzles Sandslash. Froslass' Blizzard faints Plusle next turn.
    Anne the Student. Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Hitmonchan faints. Hitmonlee uses High Jump Kick, but Sandslash lives, just barely. Mach Punch. Just take the L and don't make me waste a Revive you lesser hitmon. :sneaky:
    Blizzard is not enough to faint it. But it is on the next turn with Frosmoth beside it.

Meal Power replenishment time at the cafeteria. Hopefully this one isn't a dud like the last one.
    Back to the Canyon Biome. I come across a shiny Scrafty fairly fast. It knows Head Smash, but fortunately it keeps missing.

Spoiler:

John of the League Club. Gothitelle & Meowstic. They use Psychic Terrain to trigger a Psychic Seed. Froslass uses Snowscape & Sandslash Icicle Spears Gothitelle, which just barely lives and uses Foul Play, but Froslass avoids it. Meowstic uses Light Screen. Icicle Spear faints it anyway and Froslass finishes of Gothitelle with Blizzard. Reuniclus & Aclremie come in. Alcremie eats a berry to better tank my Iron Head and lives it barely. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Reuniclus uses Expanding Force. Icicle Spear on Reuniclus and it barely lives. Froslass finishes both of with Blizzard.

Yama the Student. Bastiodon & Magneton. Snowscape - Brick Break. Bastiodon lives on Sturdy, of course, and Body Presses Sandslash while Magneton uses Light Screen. Brick Break on Magneton which also lives on Sturdy and Blizzard to finish both of them off.
    Duraludon comes in. Brick Break deletes it.

Fiona the Student. Milcery & Sinistea. Thunderbolt sends Milcery into yellow HP and Icicle Spear faints the teacup. Dazzling Gleam does not do much. It Baby-Doll Eyes Sandslash, but Thunderbolt faints Milcery.

Dana of the League Club. Whimsicott & Cinccino. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Whimsicott faints. Cincinno Rock Blasts Froslass, 5 hits of course, because NPC hax (or Loaded Dice). Speaking of... Haxorus comes in lol
    Sandslash Brick Breaks Cincinno gone and Froslass Blizzards Haxorus gone. Eelektross, ew kill it! Icicle Spear manages to faint it.

I heal up at the PC machine and then camp to make a sandwich that requires 3 ingredients for a BBQ.
    Time for a back and forth for the Academy Lunch.

Art the Student. Electabuzz & Rhydon. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Rhydon faints and Electabuzz uses Thunder Wave on Froslass. Icicle Spear faints Electabuzz.
    Seori the Student. Scrafty & Hitmontop. Intimidate shenanigans again huh. Snowstorm - Brick Break. Scrafty faints Sandslash with High Jump Kick. Hitmontop fails a Counter. Frosmoth goes in and gets Sucker Punched by Hitmontop. Blizzard faints Scrafty, but Hitmontop lives only to faint to Air Slash. Crabominable comes in and Thunderbolt + Air Slash faints it.

I heal up at the nearby rest area. I enter a fight with a wild Tera Pokemon and run away from it again for a BBQ.
    I come across a chocolate covered Alolan Graveler in the hills West of the Rest Area... and find a shiny Golett shortly after too =D

Spoiler:

Time to go fetch another Academy Special =D
    And then back to the Canyon to explore the Eastern hills of that rest area. I enter Chargestone cavern afterward.

Ramona of the League Club. Hitmonlee & Hitmontop. Hitmontop Mach Punches and Froslass uses Snowscape. Sandslash Icicle Spears Hitmonlee gone. Scrafty comes in. Hitmontop Mach Punches Sandslash again and it faints. Froslass uses Blizzard and freezes Hitmontop. Scrafty tries to Drain Punch Froslass. Hitmontop stays frozen and Blizzard finishes it off. Air Slash faints Scrafty afterward.

I heal at a Rest Area in the cavern.
    Cecelia of the League Club. Mandibuzz & Talonflame. Snowscape - Icicle Spear... nope Protect. Ugh. Talonflame uses Flare Blitz and Burns Sandslash, because of course it does. I have Sandslash Icicle Spear Talonflame anyway. It lives barely and then gets deleted by Froslass' Blizzard. Mandibuzz lives in red HP. Toucannon comes in. Mandibuzz protects against Icicle Spear again. Blizzard faints the Toucannon. Sandslash gets to impale the Protect birb on an Icicle Spear the next turn.

I explore the main level of the cave only for now and turn back at every exit into the Polar Biome. I glide across a gap.
    Theo of the League Club. Porygon2 & Krookodile. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Krookodile faints. Porygon 2 misses Shadow Ball. Golurk comes in. Sandslash Icicle Spears the Porygon2, which lives on a sliver thanks to a Sitrus Berry. Froslass Blizzards both of them gone though.
    Galvantula comes in. Icicle Spear faints it.

I climb up to a higher level of the cave. Danyo of the League Club. Minior & Magnezone. Snowscape - Brick Break. Reflect & Body Press.
    Brick Break removes Magnezone and the Reflect. Blizzard faints Minior. Golurk & Rotom Wash come in. Rotom Protects against Sandslash's Brick Break and Froslass deletes Golurk with Blizzard. I repeat last turn and Rotom lives due to a stupid Sitrus Berry and Will-o-Wisps Sandslash. No matter, another Brick Break + Blizzard should be enough. It is.

My meal powers have expired, but I keep exploring the upper floor. I come across Beldium & Metang... gonna need to come back here later then just to see if I get lucky with a shiny one =P
    Cindy of the League Club. Galvantula & Duraludon. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Galvantula faints. Duraludon uses Thunder Wave on Sandslash.
    Alolan Golem comes in. Blizzard & Icicle Spear deal with Duraludon. Golem lives on a sliver and eats a Sitrus Berry. It's attack misses Froslass. Sandslash finishes Golem off with Brick Break and Froslass Thunderbolts Kingdra who uses an attack that gets dodged again.
    Icicle Spear faints Kingdra.

The path splits and I go one way, which leads to a drop down I remember being inaccessible from below so I follow it down and then I go to the cafeteria. That last bit of the upper floor is as good a reason as any to come back there with the shiny meal power active =P
    Pity that was another dud meal power, though I can't rule out having missed a shiny tynamo given how annoyingly similar it is.

I fly back to the cave rest area. I first go up to the upper floor to finish exploring it and then plunge down to the bottom floor.
    Tsubasa of the League Club. Rampardos & Skarmory. Thunderbolt almost faints Skarmory... Sturdy... Iron Head faints Rampardos. Skarmory Whirlwinds Sandslash out. Baxcalibur comes out and Electivire gets send in. Thunderbolt faints Skarmory and Baxcalibur Earthquakes Electivire gone despite it's Ground damage weakening berry. Scyther comes in. It lives Thunderbolt in red HP and then faints to Icicle Crash.

After finishing off my exploration I check the upper floor once more. No luck. I take an exit into the Polar Biome.
    Rayford the Student. Dewgong & Hisuian Qwilfish. Icicle Spear faints Qwilfish. Thunderbolt faints Dewgong.
    Marci the Student. Snubbull & Snubbull. Iron Head still faints it despite 2 Intimidates. Thunderbolt just barely doesn't faint the second one. Granbull comes in. Iron Head sends Granbull into red HP and Thunderbolt finishes off the Snubbull. Iron Head finishes off the Granbull.

Anthony the Student. Alolan Ninetales & Rotom Frost. Ninetales dodges the Iron Head. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Dazzling Gleam - Shadow Ball. Ninetales avoid the Iron Head again... wth is going on here? Bright Powder + Snow Cloak? Third one finally faints it. Jeez.
    Rotom is in yellow HP after taking 2 Blizzards. Alcremie comes in. Iron Head faints it. Blizzard faints the Rotom.

Another dud... back for another shiny meal power. And off to Central Plaza to enter the Polar Biome again.
    Eve the Student. Hisui Qwilfish again... and Duosion. Icicle Spear faints Duosion and Thunderbolt sends Qwilfish into yellow HP. Icicle Spear finishes it off.

Hank of the League Club. Smeargle & Slaking. Aurora Veil - Icicle Spear. Smeargle faints. Slaking uses Throat Chop. Comfey comes in.
    Icicle Spear on Slaking and Blizzard finishes it off. Comfey gets Frozen solid. Blissey comes out. Comfey thaws out and Draining Kisses. Blissey eats a berry to tank the Brick Break. Blizzard re-freezes Comfey. lol
    Brick Break deletes Blissey now and Blizzard finishes of Comfey.

Cathy the Student. Grunbull & Granbull. Aurora Veil - Iron Head. One down. Granbull Crunches Froslass. In comes Cinccino. Granbull just barely lives Iron Head, but goes down to Thunderbolt. Another Cincinno comes in. Brick Break - Blizzard. One down. Cincinno Rock Blasts again. Froslass doesn't care all that much =P
    Another Brick break finishes it.

Another meal ends... another dud. Time to fetch a new one.
    Fleur of the League Club. Magnezone & Meowstic. Aurora Veil - Brick Break. Magnezone Body Presses. Meowstic tries to set up Light Screen again. I Brick Break it gone again along with Magnezone. Blizzard sends Meowstic into yellow HP and it eats a Sitrus Berry. Scizor comes in and I Brick Break it to demolish the Light Screen again. Blizzard faints the Meowstic. Bullet Punch misses Froslass and one more Brick Break ends it.

Soran the Student. Golurk & Rotom. Icicle Spear faints Rotom & Blizzard faints Golurk.
    I beat a Minior outbreak down trying to encounter a shiny one due to it being indistinguishable. Nope.
    Meal powers expired, but there's a trainer down below. Alex the Student. Alolan Vulpix & Seel. Snow Warning fails due to it already snowing. Iron Head - Thunderbolt. Alolan Sandshrew & Crabominable come in. Iron Head & Thunderbolt and the fight is over.

And another back n forth to the cafeteria.
    Apinya the Student. Golurk & Minior. Blizzard faints the Golurk and gets dodged by Minior. Icicle Spear faints the Minior. Two more Minior come in. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Icicle Spear faints the other one too, next turn.

Joseph the Student. Porygon & Metang. Brick Break & Blizzard. Both live. Brick Break finishes off Metang. Blizzards ends Porygon.
    Elli the Student. Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales. Iron Head and the Ninetales faints. Thunderbolt sends Sandslash into yellow HP. Crabominable comes out. Iron Head faints it and Thunderbolt faints Sandslash.

Rebeccah the Student. Metang & Duosion. Icicle Spear faints Duosion. Thunderbolt sends Metang into yellow HP. It uses Flash Cannon. Brick Break faints it.
    I finish exploring the mountain and fight a wild Tera Abomasnow so I can catch it.

I fly to Polar Plaza and fight the trainer nearby that I skipped earlier. Sam of the League Club.
    Alolan Sandslash & Dewgong. Dewgong Protects against Thunderbolt. Sandslash survives Brick break due to a berry. It Iron Heads Froslass. Thunderbolt does about half to Dewgong and Brick Break faints Sandslash. Lanturn comes out. Snowscape - Iron Head. Dewgong faints. Lanturn misses Thunder Wave. Lapras comes in.
    Brick Break sends Lanturn into yellow and it eats a Sitrus Berry. Blizzard does not do a lot and Lapras uses Surf. Brick Break & Thunderbolt finish off Lapras, no Water Absorb healing for you, Lanturn!
    Brick Break & Thunderbolt finish off Lanturn next turn.

I go fight the wild Tera Lapras afterward. I catch it.
    Then I head to the wild Tera Dewgong and catch it.
    Catching these for Drayton's challenge, obviously.

Back to the cafeteria again. I want at least one shiny in the Polar Biome... why's my game being so mean T^T
    Two dud meals so I just reload each time to save BP. Third time I come across a Milcery that has me stare at it for quite some time... 'it looks off...' *bumps into it*

Spoiler:

Shiny Milcery obtained =3
    Well that will do for a Polar Biome shiny I suppose. Just need at least one from Chargestone Cavern now.
    First things first; I fly to the Polar Rest Area to talk to the Guidance Counselor. Breaking Swipe TM, Muddy Water TM, Triple Axel TM and whole bunch of BP.

Next I fly to the Canyon Rest Area to do the same. Skitter Smack TM, Supercell Slam TM, Meteor Beam TM and whole bunch of BP =3
    That's 3 Biomes sweeped of students to fight :fufu:
    I fly back to the Polar Rest Area as there's an outbreak nearby that I can beat down start of next session =3

---Session 40---

I beat down the Cincinno outbreak. Was hoping for a shiny while doing so, but alas.
    Time to fetch the shiny meal power from the cafeteria.

I head towards a Snubbull outbreak and keep resetting it by picnicking. A shiny one eventually shows:

Spoiler:

After fetching another shiny meal power I head back to the outbreak and faint 60 Snubbull and continue the picnic reset thing. A second shiny Snubull eventually shows, which I evolve into Granbull after the meal powers expire. It has a mark! =D
    12 minutes left after catching the Snubbull so I head into Chargestone Cavern. I want a shiny here and idc what is... unfortunately most of the Pokemon here have hard to spot shinies. I comes across three shiny Magnemites that are glued together with about 1 minutes left on the meal power =3

Spoiler:

Alright time to actually go make some progress then. I replenish my meal powers and then go exploring the Coastal Biome. =D
    I fly to a nearby point in the Savanna and explore the side of the mountain, ignoring the cave. Gonna leave that for last.
    Lila the Student. Crabominable & Dugtrio. Snowscape - Iron Head. Crabominable is gone. Brick Break removes Dugtrio on the next turn.

Yun Hee the Student. Vigoroth & Torkoal. Snowscape - Brick Break. Vigoroth is gone and Torkoal uses Body Press. Brick Break & Thunderbolt almost faint Torkoal who lives in red HP with a Paralysis. It fires back a Stone Edge and I repeat the last turn to end the fight.

Kaz the Student. Alolan Muk & Smeargle. Snowscape - Icicle Spear... ofc it Protects... Smeargle goes for the double Protect, fails and gets Icicle Speared to death. Blizzard sends Muk into yellow HP and it Crunches again. Icicle Spear finishes off the Moody copying sludge.

Mikkel of the League Club. Flygon & Rabsca. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. That berry isn't gonna help you Flygon =P
    Rabsca uses Light Screen. Torkoal. Brick Break & Thunderbolt and Rabsca uses a Psychic attack on Froslass and Torkoal uses Burning Jealousy. Sandslash lives on 7 hp. I send Weavile in.
    Brick Break removes Torkoal and Throat Chop removes Rabsca. Alomomola comes in. Brick Break & Throat Chop and it lives on a sliver and faints Sandslash with Chilling Water. I send Frosmoth in. Weavile faints it with Throat Chop.

My meal powers end atop a mountain top... there's a trainer here though so I'll fight her first before replenishing. Also need to heal up.
    Annie the Student. Toucannon & Talonflame. I Tera my Frosmoth and have Mamoswine Rock Slide... which knocks both of them out in 1 hit lol

I glide down towards a nearby rest area and see a trainer on the way. Might as well.
    Leo the Student. Alolan Grimer & Diglett. I have Mamoswine Earthquake relying on Fromoth living... pretty easily actually. Frosmoth Quiver Dances as they both faint. Alolan Exeggutor comes in. Icicle Crash ends it.
    I heal up and talk to the Guidance Counselor to see how many trainers there are here. I've beaten 6 which only gets me the first reward, some BP and a Petal Blizzard TM.

Time to replenish the Shiny meal power though =3
    And then back to exploring the Coastal Biome. I climb up the mountain to finish exploring it first.

Nicholo the Student. Tentacruel & Seadra. Snowscape - Swords Dance. Muddy Water - Hydro Pump. Brick Break deletes Seadra. Thunderbolt sends Tentacruel into yellow and it Muddy Waters again. Bruxish comes in. Icicle Spear faints Bruxish & Thunderbolt faints Tentacruel.
    After the mountain I head to the beach where the game sends you to at the start of the DLC for the class you can follow.

Max the Student. Oricorio & Oricorio. Thunderbolt faints one of them and Icicle Spear the other one.
    Alyssa the Student. Slaking & Galarian Slowpoke. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Slaking lives in red HP and Hammer Arms Sandslash gone. Slowpoke Thunder Waves Froslass. I send Frosmoth in and it Bug Buzzes Slowpoke gone. Thunderbolt deals with Slaking.
    I heal up at the nearby Rest Area afterward and go back to replenish my meal powers.

Two dud meals... would appreciate a shiny or two showing up naturally instead of making me hunt it, game :sadwick:
    Anyway hopefully this one's better =D

Daria the Student. Gloom & Gloom. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Gloom Sunny Days :sadwick:
    Vileplume comes in and I Snowscape - Icicle Spear again. Vileplume faints. Gloom uses Toxic. Icicle Spear faints it on the next turn.

Pietro the Student. Bruxish & Seviper. Thunderbolt faints Bruxish. Icicle Spear faints Seviper.
    Cia the Student. Alolan Exeggutor & Alolan Dugtrio. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Exeggutor faints. Dugtrio Stomping Tantrums. Alolan Sandslash comes in. I Brick Break it gone with my own Sandslash. Froslass uses Blizzard to get rid of Dugtrio.

Marika the Student. Galarian Slowbro & Slowking. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Slowking faints. Slowbro uses Flamethrower on Frolass. Icicle Spear faints Slowbro next turn.

Satoru of the League Club. Tentacruel & Araquanid. Snowscape - Swords Dance. They Rain Dance my snow gone... :sadwick:
    They must die for their preference of rain over snow! I snowscape again, Tentacruel Protects itself and Sandslash Icicle Spears the Araquanid gone. Kingdra comes in. Icicle Spear faints it. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Tentacruel Muddy Waters. Alomomola comes in.
    Brick Break deals about half to it and Thunderbolt deals half to Tentacruel. Alomomola Rain Dances... you foul cretins! Thunderbolt misses and Brick Break sends Tentacruel into yellow HP. Gonna have to switch I guess... too many accuracy lowerings from Muddy Water.
    I send Frosmoth & Baxcalibur in. Wide Guard and Muddy Water. Bax dodges it and Frosmoth has the Clear Amulet so no accuracy drop this time! Wide Guard again and Bax Crunches the Tentacruel gone. Air Slash almost faints Alomomola. Bax Crunches the fish gone.

I heal up at the Coastal Plaza afterward and then go replenish my meal powers again. Cut me some slack already game D=
    Back to the mountain in the Coastal Biome for the cave system.

Mana of the League Club. Malamar & Zangoose. Snowscape - Brick Break... but Zangoose Detects. Stingy. Malamar uses Superpower. Zangoose gets poisoned... Toxic Boost huh. Icicle Spear sends Malamar into red HP and Blizzard finishes it off. Missed Zangoose's move. Meowstic comes in.
    Icicle Spear sends it away. Blizzard faints Zangoose. Whimsicott comes in. It Stun Spores Sandslash, Prankster huh. Froslass uses Blizzard and deletes it.

I explore the entire cave before fighting another trainer near an exit.
    Ian of the League Club. Alolan Golem & Lanturn. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. 4 hits and Golem lives in yellow HP. Lanturn Electric Terrains and Golem goes kuhb00m. Rhyperior comes in and uses up an Electric Seed. Brick Break & Blizzard is enough to faint it. Lanturn uses a move that hits both my mons and Paralyzes them. Eelektross comes in. It lives my Icicle Spear thanks to a Sitrus Berry. Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Lanturn's move faints Eelektross and both my mons are in red HP.
    Brick Break & Blizzard are enough to faint it.

I fly to the Coastal Rest Area to heal and then glide to the nearby island. Some islands and lots of water exploration later I finish exploring the area and my meal power has expired again. First a trip to the Guidance Counselor though. Some more BP and a Sludge Wave TM & a Scorching Sands TM.
    She then gives me 5 Ability Patches for beating every student in every biome. Not much use for those in this playthrough anymore, but oh well.

Spoiler:

I fetch a new shiny power level 1 meal and return to the Coastal Biome. Gonna need to insist on some shinies for this area, game... let's try and do the cave first. Probably the more annoying area and any 1 shiny will do for it.

First attempt is a dud. Reloading.
    Second attempt... same.
    Third attempt... same.
    Fourth attempt... a blue nosed chocolate colored Diglett ends my suffering hunt in this cave.

Spoiler:

Was kinda hoping for a shiny in the Goth line, but any one will do in this area. What a drag to hunt in lol
    I head out the cave and save and quit. Hopefully the game will give me an outbreak in the Coastal Biome tomorrow.

Canyon Biome shinies:
    Spoiler:

Polar Biome shinies:
    Spoiler:

Cave shinies:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• 440885539_963209242193809_7893943752463314570_n.jpg
      440885539_963209242193809_7893943752463314570_n.jpg
      98.3 KB · Views: 4
    • 440875650_963208818860518_2110713455931999355_n.jpg
      440875650_963208818860518_2110713455931999355_n.jpg
      116.1 KB · Views: 4
    • 440988165_963211055526961_7919078929012046466_n.jpg
      440988165_963211055526961_7919078929012046466_n.jpg
      117 KB · Views: 2
    • 441031417_963210488860351_2220839416809316410_n.jpg
      441031417_963210488860351_2220839416809316410_n.jpg
      96 KB · Views: 2
    • 440979696_963209998860400_3088905789498039136_n.jpg
      440979696_963209998860400_3088905789498039136_n.jpg
      78.6 KB · Views: 3
    • 440900349_963209978860402_6829112940894702960_n.jpg
      440900349_963209978860402_6829112940894702960_n.jpg
      77.6 KB · Views: 2
    • 440885148_963209238860476_3235357855928071870_n.jpg
      440885148_963209238860476_3235357855928071870_n.jpg
      63.9 KB · Views: 3
    • 440979656_963208808860519_2374885286406316639_n.jpg
      440979656_963208808860519_2374885286406316639_n.jpg
      135.2 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
  • ---Session 41---

No outbreaks in the coastal biome :sadwick:
    Would've made things so much easier lol

Anyway it's off to the polar Biome to beat down a Reuniclus outbreak.
    Before I try and hunt anything in the Coastal Biome though... I saw a Scizor outbreak on the map and I'd be down for a shiny Scizor =3
    Back to the cafeteria and then to the Scizor outbreak. A Green one eventually shows =3

Spoiler:

I ride out the rest of the meal powers at a Scraggy outbreak. None showed. Probably not coming back here unless I end up with time to spare on another meal power.
    Afterward I refill the meal power at the cafeteria and play around at the beach for a while until a purple sloth shows... once again not what I was going for, but I'm not opposed to it at all.

Spoiler:

Gonna need one more now I think. One more chance at a pink Espurr or a yellow Meowstic =D
    Time to replenish the meal powers and it's back to the Coastal Biome =3
    Err... wait... what... my outbreaks just reset while I was vibing out in the cafeteria for 5-10 minutes doing something else, it's not anywhere close to midnight 0.0
    Guess I need to beat another one down then... Rhyhorn & Venonat outbreak nearby the Terrarium entrance. I quickly decide the Rhyhorn one is too much of a hassle and go to Venonat instead. I get a shiny Venonat and try to go for a second.

Spoiler:

Another attempt. Nope. No shiny Venonat. Wait did I save... can't remember. Better safe than sorry I guess, I'll take the L on 150 BP.
    Once more then... I get one almost straight away lol, sweet.

Spoiler:

I fly to the Coastal Biome as there is a Lumineon outbreak there. No luck. Not a fan of outbreaks out on the water tbh. I'll try a couple times, but might give up on it. Now that the meal power is over I evolve the 2nd Venonat into Venomoth.

Spoiler:

After replenishing the meal power it's time to head back to the Lumineon Outbreak. I picnic over & over on a small island near the outbreak when eventually I see something in the distance that looks off. I hop on my waterbike Koraidon to go check. Yep, it's a shiny Lumineon.

Spoiler:

Still got half my meal power left so I head back to the beach in the hope of finding a shiny cat or a shiny crab =D
    Deja Vu lol... another purpleish Slakoth xD

Spoiler:

Got enough shinies here now, but... when you have 2 shiny Slakoths you might as well try for 1 more right? =D
    Only doing 1 attempt though... which doesn't result in a purple Slakoth, but...

Spoiler:

I'll take a second red gloves crab =3
    Already had one in Violet so I catch this in my Sport Ball and then evolve it into Crabominable =3
    Was fully expecting to have to reset to catch it in one, but... 1st throw crit catch =P
    I also evolve the 2nd Slakoth I caught into Vigoroth... kinda wish I caught it in a Luxury Ball now... oh well.

Spoiler:

I reteach Sandslash Iron Head again and fly to the Coastal Plaza and save and quit in front of the registration thingy. The Fairy E4 was the one I did last in Violet so... might as well make it the first one this time round =P

Coastal Biome shinies:
    Spoiler:

Bug outbreak shinies:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• 440783227_963890002125733_5287173799744058585_n.jpg
      440783227_963890002125733_5287173799744058585_n.jpg
      141.2 KB · Views: 3
    • 440899561_963890898792310_7308487031930891105_n.jpg
      440899561_963890898792310_7308487031930891105_n.jpg
      86.7 KB · Views: 3
    • 440983406_963889988792401_4983278314530481379_n.jpg
      440983406_963889988792401_4983278314530481379_n.jpg
      176.7 KB · Views: 3
    • 441194878_963889515459115_9066965989438814412_n.jpg
      441194878_963889515459115_9066965989438814412_n.jpg
      111.7 KB · Views: 5
    • 440874833_963891402125593_8417936949570826486_n.jpg
      440874833_963891402125593_8417936949570826486_n.jpg
      83.1 KB · Views: 3
    • 440888339_963890915458975_2484338877354600618_n.jpg
      440888339_963890915458975_2484338877354600618_n.jpg
      72.5 KB · Views: 3
    • 440891787_963890908792309_1588864393228144145_n.jpg
      440891787_963890908792309_1588864393228144145_n.jpg
      58.2 KB · Views: 3
    • 441022510_963889508792449_6576345663109731297_n.jpg
      441022510_963889508792449_6576345663109731297_n.jpg
      75.1 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Years
  • ---Session 42---

I pay the clerk 50 BP to take the elite trial. Can't remember what this one was at all lol
    Oh a Quiz. I point out Pikachu's cheeks for the first question. Venonat's eyes for question two.
    I point out the middle Sinistea. Then I point out the correct Minior. I just guess the belly for the last question and it's correct.
    Somewhat fun trial I guess. They could've done more with it.

Spoiler:

Lacey of the BB League Elite Four. Granbull & Whimsicott. Snowscape - Iron Head. Granbull lives on a sliver and Froslass gets hit by Moonblast and Sandslash gets Fire Punched. Whimsicott puts up a Light Screen next turn. It barely lives Icicle Spear, but Froslass' Blizard finishes off both of them.
    Galarian Slowbro & Primarina come in. Icicle Spear only sends Slowbro into yellow with 5 hits and it eats a Sitrus Berry. Froslass' Blizzard doesn't do much either. Primarina uses Shadow Ball & Galarian Slowbro faints Sandslash with Flamethrower. I send Weavile in.
    Throat Chop faints the Slowbro and Froslass uses Aurora Veil. Primarina's Shadow Ball doesn't faint Froslass still.
    I use Ice Spinner on the Alcremie that came in, which goes into yellow HP. Thunderbolt doesn't do much to Primarina... probably should've brick breaked that screen gone. Well whatever. Alluring Voice & Shadow Ball and Froslass goes down :sadwick:
    I send Baxcalibur in. Ice Spinner almost faints Primarina and then Bax's Earthquake faints all three of them lol
    I send Frosmoth in and Excadrill comes in. I could just heal my Pokemon, but can't be bothered =P
    Excadrill Teras and Bax's Icicle Crash one shots it.

She gives me an Alluring Voice TM after the fight. Drayton comes over for a chat and I heal my team afterward.

Spoiler:

I fly to the Savanna Plaza to challenge the fire dude. I fork over 50 BP for the Elite Trial again.... making a super spicy sandwich... ah right, gotta fight people for ingredients and like trade stuff. Might as well just beat down any and all trainers here to show Ice type's supremacy over Fire types :fufu:

I battle the dude behind him for Jalapenos. Roux the Student. Bellossom & Torkoal. Pretty sure Torkoal is gonna set up the sun... anyway: Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Bellosom faints and Torkoal uses Heat Wave =O
    Aurora Veil - Brick Break. Magmar & Torkoal both Heat Wave and Sandslash faints. I send Mamoswine in.
    Froslass uses Thunderbolt on Magmar and Mamoswine's Rock Slide faints it and almost faints Torkoal. Vileplume comes in. Blizzards faints both of them.

Kinda wanna swap Mamoswine into second slot, but can't atm. I fight a trainer for Potato Salad. Julienne the Student. Eelektross & Camerupt. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Eelektross faints. Camerupt Overheats and almost 1 hits Sandslash. Icicle Spear faints it next turn.

I hand a dude some Potato Salad and get Onion, Cucumber & Prosciutto in return. I fight the person next to him for Mayonnaise. Carmela the Student. Pyroar & Pyroar. Snowscape - Brick Break. The remaining Pyroar faints Sandslash with a Flamethrower. I send Mamowsine in and one High Horsepower later it's gone too.

I answer a trivia question with my newly acquired Mayonnaise and receive an Egg, Olive Oil and some Vinegar. I trade Cucumber with the person next to him for a bottle of Chili Sauce.
    I trade an egg for Chorizo. I trade Vinegar for... Mustard I guess? And then finally Prosciutto and Olive Oil for another Jalapeno.

Seems to be everyone. Time to talk to Crispin. I use everything but the second Jalapeno and the Mayonaise. I make the sandwich and pass the elite trial.

Spoiler:

Dumb trial, but it's probably just an excuse to bring the sandwich making forward again.
    I tell crispin I'm not ready yet so that I can swap Mamoswine and Sandslash around. I talk to him again to start the battle.

Crispin of the BB League Elite Four. Talonflame & Rotom Heat. Talonflame goes first and uses Sunny Day. I then Snowscape and I Tera Mamoswine and have it Rock Slide. Rotom Heat faints and Talonflame lives on a Focus Sash. Pfft. Exeggutor comes in. Talonflame probably gonna Sunny Day again. Or not... it Flare Blitzes and faints itself lol
    Blizzard sends Exeggutor into yellow HP and it eats a berry... only to have an Icicle Crash land on it's head and faint anyway =P
    Magmortar & Camerupt. Aurora Veil - Rock Slide. Magmortar faints and Camerupt lives in yellow HP but flinches. Blaziken comes in.
    Crispin Teras his Blaziken. Thunderbolt on Blaziken, and then Mamoswine's Rock Slide faints both of them. Mamoswine stonks lol
    What's some measly Fire types to a Mammoth anyway? :cool:

Spoiler:

Drayton comes over for a chat again... he must be eager for a beat-down huh? Well I'm heading over to Polar Plaza for him next =P
    The edgelord shows up too. I couldn't care less.
    I heal up my Pokemon and it's off to the Polar Plaza. I swap Sandslash back into the second slot of my team.... and then I box my team and put the 3 wild Teras I caught into my party. I level them up and teach them moves and use mints on two of them. Don't have the vitamins to EV train them and probably don't need them either.

Spoiler:

I talk to the clerk to start the Elite Trial. Then I talk to the leftmost trainer first. Craig the Student. Bastiodon & Rampardos.
    Dewgong's Liquidation triggers Bastiodon's Sturdy. Lapras' Surf then faints both. Easy win.

Next up, the middle trainer. Winter the Student. Alolan Sandslash & Dewgong. Play Rough on the Dewgong & Surf faints the Sandslash. Smart Strike finishes it next turn.

Third and final trainer. Ray the Student. Zebstrika & Magnezone. Zebstrika uses Spark and paralyses Lapras. Dewgong uses Liquidation on Magnezone and it screeches Dewgong. Lapras then faints both with a Blizzard.

Spoiler:

Well that was easy... though I did use wild Teras for this for a reason, mine all have 3 or 4 best IV's.
    I used Tera Dewgong, Lapras & Abomasnow so that I'm still using ice types for this =D
    Though I never had to use the Abomasnow lol

Spoiler:

Time to switch my real team back in and challenge Drayton... next time I guess... already way too late.

Attachments

• TerrariumOnlyTeam.jpg
      TerrariumOnlyTeam.jpg
      539.7 KB · Views: 2
    • 441444785_965570258624374_4055249047084745901_n.jpg
      441444785_965570258624374_4055249047084745901_n.jpg
      186.7 KB · Views: 2
    • 441029200_965570681957665_4258711026102600917_n.jpg
      441029200_965570681957665_4258711026102600917_n.jpg
      101.7 KB · Views: 2
    • 440562232_965570685290998_5990177110208258813_n.jpg
      440562232_965570685290998_5990177110208258813_n.jpg
      125.7 KB · Views: 2
    • 440420690_965570215291045_6427097351196808127_n.jpg
      440420690_965570215291045_6427097351196808127_n.jpg
      99.5 KB · Views: 1
    • 440403291_965570241957709_1950053610908312039_n.jpg
      440403291_965570241957709_1950053610908312039_n.jpg
      134.4 KB · Views: 1
    • 440773548_965570225291044_8685533748918581771_n.jpg
      440773548_965570225291044_8685533748918581771_n.jpg
      127.9 KB · Views: 2
    Years
  • ---Session 43---

Drayton of the BB League Elite Four. Flygon & Dragonite. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Dragonite eats a berry to weaken Ice attacks... not gonna help you against Icicle Spear bud. Flygon Fire Punches Sandslash... and gets the Burn of course. Haxorus comes in.
    Icicle Spear faints Haxorus despite the Burn lol. Froslass' Blizzard faints Flygon. Sceptile & Kingdra come in.
    Icicle Spear does less than half to Kingdra. Blizzard sends it into Yellow along with Sceptile. Sceptile misses it's attack on Froslass and Kingdra sets up the rain.
    Sceptile Dragon Cheers on Kingdra's Hydro Pump, which misses. Froslass faints Kingdra with Thunderbolt and Sandslash faints Sceptile with Icicle Spear.
    Archaludon comes in. I Snowscape so that it can't use it's signature move in one turn. Brick Break does not do much and it's got Stamina. Should probably switch. Eh, someone's gotta take that hit. Swords Dance - Aurora Veil. Electro Shot faints Sandslash as expected.
    I send in Frosmoth so that we can avoid Stamina. Blizzard & Ice.... never mind, Blizzard was enough apparently lol
    Could've saved Sandslash from going down then T^T

Spoiler:

He gives me the Dragon Cheer TM afterward. I heal up my party nearby and check the map for outbreaks. Nothing overly interesting, but could try a couple to complete a line with shinies =3
    I check out the Doduo outbreak. Every bit as annoying as I expected it to be. I wait out the meal power thinking it's a dud and a green Doduo spawns in... either right before the meal power ends or just after it =o

Spoiler:

I get a new meal at the cafeteria and head for a Smeargle outbreak and wait for a golden painter dog with red paint... and get one =D

Spoiler:

I try my luck at a nearby Finneon outbreak afterward, but nothing showed in the 5 minutes that were remaining. Can't try again due to the date rolling over.

---Session 44---

I first beat a Slakoth outbreak down to the point where the odds get improved within it and then go do the same with a Zangoose outbreak. I then fetch me the cafeteria meal.
    Was hoping to get both, but alas, only the Zangoose showed.

Spoiler:

I fetch another meal at the cafeteria and then it's back to the Slakoth outbreak.
    3 full dud meals later I get annoyed with Slakoth and decide to try out a Hawlucha outbreak in Paldea. Hmmm no. About halfway through the meal powers I leave again. Half the Hawlucha are spawning clipped inside of walls. Can't even tell if there is a shiny.
    I finally see a shiny sloth in the remaining time after returning to the Terrarium and catch it in a Luxury Ball.

Spoiler:

I go to a Pikipek outbreak for the remaining 2 minutes, but no luck.
    I evolve the Slakoth all the way to Slaking.

Spoiler:

Gonna need to grind for BP now if I want more shiny meals. It can wait =P
    I fly to the Canyon Plaza. I swap Weavile into second slot for the fight, but the trial is first.
    Or not.. I lack the BP for it xD

Should be a quick fix... gonna make a TM at the Central Plaza. Ice Spinner it is.
    I charge into Polar for a photo of a Pokemon and then Tera my Pokemon against that Pokemon.
    Should be enough, but there's a couple convenient BBQ's so I do them while at it, ending up at 200 BP, while I started with 20.

Back to Canyon Plaza. I fork over 50 BP and take the Elite Trial. Time to soar the skies!
    Fun, but very easy trial.

Spoiler:

Amarys of the BB League Elite Four. Alolan Dugtro & Skarmory. Dugtrio lives Brick Break on a Sash. It Earthquakes and Skarmory Body Presses Weavile. Froslass uses Snowscape. Sigh... Weavile never gets to shine huh. I send Mamoswine in.
    Froslass' Blizzard knocks out Dugtrio which shouldn't have been alive anymore in the first place. Mamoswine's Rock Slide does less than expected and Empoleon comes in after Skarmory uses Stealth Rock.
    Blizzard faints Skarmory next turn and freezes Empoleon. Mamoswine's High Horsepower faints it. Reuniclus & Scizor come in. I Tera Mamoswine and have it Rock Slide after Froslass' Blizzard. Both live in yellow HP. Scizor flinches and Reuniclus uses Trick Room.
    Reuniclus Protects and Scizor Bullet Punches. I use Blizzard and Rock Slide. Metagross comes out.
    She Teras Metagross and Reuniclus uses a Psychic attack on Froslass. Metagross wants to use Hard Press, but misses. Probably targeted Froslass then. Mamoswine uses Earthquake and Froslass is somehow still alive after it. Reuniclus isn't, and Metagross lives on a sliver. Probably a Sash... missed it if so.
    I use a Max Potion on Froslass as she earned it and Metagross Hard Presses Mamoswine, but it lives in red HP. Stomping Tantrum faints Metagross.

Spoiler:

I get a Hard Press TM and Drayton and lord edgy show up again. I heal up my Pokemon and see that I can redo the Time Trial on higher difficulties? Might as well check it out. Normal difficulty... or not. I have to beat the Easy course again? Why? It's the exact same one I just did... *sigh*

One breeze through the Easy course later I can try the Normal course. Still pretty easy. Some moving target rings this time. Nearly didn't spot the final sequence low on the ground right before the finish.
    The Hard course is next. Pretty much just longer and the blue rings from Normal now also move.
    No rewards aside from BP huh? Eh. I check the other Plazas... nope that was the only repeatable one.

I go the League Club Room. I buy the upgrade for the Lock On feature for 200 BP. Pretty much all I want here I guess. I'd rather use my remaining BP on cafeteria meals =P
    I head to the entrance for the final showdown against mr edgy and save and quit.

Shinies from these two sessions:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• 441887792_967489968432403_3389201227603728666_n.jpg
      441887792_967489968432403_3389201227603728666_n.jpg
      136.9 KB · Views: 1
    • 442378449_967489168432483_2652833581852502535_n.jpg
      442378449_967489168432483_2652833581852502535_n.jpg
      162.7 KB · Views: 1
    • 441896631_967489515099115_8648889069583852093_n.jpg
      441896631_967489515099115_8648889069583852093_n.jpg
      143.6 KB · Views: 1
    • 441532491_967489215099145_5659351605096781577_n.jpg
      441532491_967489215099145_5659351605096781577_n.jpg
      144.9 KB · Views: 1
    • 441499919_967489971765736_3702802220901324036_n.jpg
      441499919_967489971765736_3702802220901324036_n.jpg
      133.7 KB · Views: 1
    • 441467765_967489525099114_1610752341446914430_n.jpg
      441467765_967489525099114_1610752341446914430_n.jpg
      131.8 KB · Views: 1
    • 441382943_967488885099178_9072734952790411156_n.jpg
      441382943_967488885099178_9072734952790411156_n.jpg
      130.1 KB · Views: 1
    • 441195510_967488818432518_1141978232231217519_n.jpg
      441195510_967488818432518_1141978232231217519_n.jpg
      152.5 KB · Views: 1
    • 2-3-may.jpg
      2-3-may.jpg
      641.6 KB · Views: 1
    Years
  • ---Session 45---

I switch Weavile and Sandslash back around and talk to the clerk to trigger the final showdown.

BB League Champion Kieran. Dragonite & Politoed. Politoed has Drizzle of course. Irrelevant. Snowscape - Icicle Spear. Dragonite is down. Politoed does Weather Ball which does barely anything and Kieran goes on a 'look how strong I am' rant. Bruh, you did 27 damage to Froslass.
    Incineroar comes in. Brick Break - Aurora Veil. Brick Break doesn't do all that much to Incineroar. Politoes uses Psychic and Incineroar uses Flare Blitz and then eats a Berry.
    Brick Break crits and Kieran complains about luck taking my side lol
    Incineroar goes down. I Thunderbolt the Politoed, but it has a berry to reduce Electric damage. Porygon-Z comes in.
    Brick Break + Blizzard and Porygon-Z checks out again. Politoed Psychics Froslass yet again. What a deadweight mon on his team lol
    Grimmsnarl comes in and I wanna Iron Head... but I forgot to reteach Sandslash Iron Head... oops. Icicle Spear will have to do I guess.
    Grimmsnarl Crit Sucker Punches Sandslash, but it isn't enough to faint it. Icicle Spear does about half to it. Thunderbolt almost faints Politoed.
    I Max Potion Sandslash and have it use Swords Dance. Grimmsnarl sets up Light Screen and Politoed Psychics... again...
    Politoed Helping Hands Grimmsnarls Sucker Punch and it almost faints Froslass. Brick Break + Blizzard and both are gone.
    Hydrapple comes in and receives an Icicle Spear to the face, which it lives thanks to it's Fighting Tera. Blizzard finishes it off though.

Fight over. I did use 1 single Max Potion, but the dude didn't even faint a single mon lmao.
    I watch Kieran have a mental breakdown yet again and then get called on the PA that I need to go to a classroom.
    I check the map for outbreaks. Might head to that Krookodile outbreak if I got time leftover today.
    Right now I need to go heal though. Oh right, forgot to take a screenshot of winning... well whatever.

After I heal I head over to the classroom for some more blabbering. Followed by a chat with Geeta and a Rika that tries to be intimidating, but fails miserably.

I talk to Briar after leaving the classroom to trigger the Terapagos expedition. Kieran is still obsessing like the baka he is.
    We start off at the first research station. I step inside and take the teleporter to the 4th one and then head for the Zero Lab.
    After some dialogue I go inside and have some more dialogue on the side, with some additional dialogue after the elevator ride.
    I get introduced to the crystal clusters that will magically disappear by beating a Stellar Tera Pokemon.

Glimmora. Wish I had a different lead now. Snowscape. Blizzard is just a sliver away from breaking the Tera and it misses Rock Slide.
    Another Blizzard to break the Tera. And then one more to faint it. Not sure who would be a good lead here, I put Mamoswine in the lead for now.

The path opens and I explore the next room and fight a Noivern. Icicle Crash somehow misses... isn't it like 99% accurate with the Wide Lens? =\
    Noivern uses Tailwind. I does so again next turn and Icicle Crash doesn't miss this time. It's Tera breaks and it Roosts. Rock Slide isn't enough anymore due to it. Probably gonna Roost again, Icicle Crash finishes it.

The path further down opens again. Onward... after more trivial dialogue. Sandy Shocks is the next opponent. Earthquake gets rid of the Tera. And another one faints it. The path opens again... why are Kieran and Carmine even here. I can handle this by myself lol

After some more pointless dialogue I explore around and come across Tera Garchomp. Icicle Crash sends it's Tera away and Earthquake faints it.
    It opens up the optional path a little back, which I go to for a bunch of Tera Shards and a couple TM's.
    Back to the main path to fight the... Garganacl. Earthquake breaks it's Tera. And another one faints it.

The path onward clears again... more mundane dialogue ahead!
    Onward a bit for some more dialogue.. huzzah! (and people complain about gen 7 lmao)
    I enter the deepest part where Terapagos is. I put Baxcalibur into the lead due to not having used it in a while now. I save and trigger the next segment of the Talkshow.

We awaken Terapagos and Kieran steals it from me by throwing a Master Ball. The heinous criminal! He shall pay for this!
    Another fight against Kieran, the edgy one. Terapagos, of course. It dodges Icicle Crash... and I dodge Earth Power lol
    Icicle Crash - Earth Power. Earthquake - Earth Power. Another Sp. Def drop huh?
    Earthquake Earth Power and Bax toughs it out. Good, counter that hax with hax =P
    Earthquake faints it and Bax faints to the Life Orb.

Briar the mad scientist has Kieran make Terapagos go out of control. What an irresponsible teacher smh. On the plus side, it breaks the Master Ball. Serves you right Kieran.

Terapagos fight, part 2. Snowscape - Tera Starstorm and Sinistcha heals both of us a bit. Aurora Veil - Tera Starstorm - Matcha Gotcha.
    Rage Powder - Blizzard - Tera Starstorm. Sinistcha faints. I switch to Sandslash. Zen Headbutt misses.
    I use Swords Dance and it uses Earth Power. Brick Break - Earth Power. Well the snow ends and Sandslash isn't gonna live another Earth Power. I switch to Frosmoth. Earth Power does very little. Quiver Dance - Tera Starstorm. One more quiver Dance & it Zen Headbuts and misses.
    I Tera Frosmoth and use Air Slash which breaks the Tera Shield... and it takes my Tera down with it... and puts up a new Tera Shield.
    Zen Headbutt - Ice Beam. Bug Buzz - Zen Headbutt. I heal up Frosmoth and Zen Headbutt misses once more.
    I Tera Frosmoth once more and click Bug Buzz as it was super effective. It's shield breaks again and claims my Tera with it.
    Kieran decides to assist... scram loser, I don't need your help :sneaky:
    New Tera Shield. Looks like my buffs got cleared. Tera Starstorm - Quiver Dance - Syrup Bomb. Quiver Dance - Zen Headbutt - Syrup Bomb.
    I heal Frosmoth. Hydrapple dragon Cheers and Frosmoth dodges Terapagos' attack. Ice Beam - Fickle Beam - Tera Starstorm.
    Ice Beam was not very effective, so... Fire, Water or Ice type I guess? Or Steel type. Air Slash is neutral. Fickle Beam - Tera Starstorm.
    Not Steel type then. I Tera and click Bug Buzz. Neutral and it breaks the Tera Shield.
    One more Bug Buzz and the fight is over. I toss a Premier Ball due to being unsure what I want it in. *shrugs*

Spoiler:

The siblings turn into crybabies during the next dialogue and a cutscene follows after it.
    And the credits roll once more.

Spoiler:

I'm not done yet though. There's still the epilogue :fufu:
    This part with Terapagos still feels like an afterthought to me tbh. Anyway off to a certain classroom again after the credits end for a chat with Briar. She gives me a book I will never read.
    I go to another classroom to permanently unlock Koraidon's flight thanks to Amarys.

I then go to the League Club room for an interaction with Cyrano. He informs me of special coaches... I won't be using that here.
    Back to the entrance. I talk to Snacksworth. He gives me a Moltres Treat, Suicune Treat, Zapdos Treat, Groudon Treat, Entei Treat.
    That's it for now it seems, haven't done enough BBQs for more.

Only got time left for 1 attempt so I head to the cafeteria for a shiny meal and then check in on the Krookodile outbreak =3
    I get one fairly fast so I head to a Dratini outbreak in Paldea for the remaining 20 minutes... but no luck there.

Spoiler:

The Krookodile:
    Spoiler:

---Session 46---

I try out a Dewgong outbreak and immediately change my mind as I see each and every one of them dive down.
    I beat down 60 Milcery in an outbreak and fetch me the cafeteria meal instead.
    I get one within the first minute and then nothing for 29 minutes.

Spoiler:

Two dud meals and then I somehow manage to get 3 Milcery on the next attempt =O

Spoiler:

I quickly do 2 BBQ's afterward so I can buy another cafeteria meal =3
    Well that one was a dud. Only got time for two more attempts.
    First is another dud. I get one more Milcery 5 minutes before the outbreak and my meal power ends. =D

Spoiler:

The date rolls over and I beat up 60 Golett... this location kinda sucks though. Will probably only try once or twice for one tomorrow.
    I then fly up to the glowing orb in the sky for a couple free items.

The 5 Milcery's were evolved into Alcremies:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• 441277354_967505475097519_5486250224532083104_n.jpg
      441277354_967505475097519_5486250224532083104_n.jpg
      194.4 KB · Views: 1
    • 441294305_967505478430852_6677389874551723705_n.jpg
      441294305_967505478430852_6677389874551723705_n.jpg
      128.8 KB · Views: 2
    • 441315963_967505471764186_7659124836869905238_n.jpg
      441315963_967505471764186_7659124836869905238_n.jpg
      56.6 KB · Views: 1