• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] Completing Pokémon Emerald

Years
  • Hello everyone, this is a series where I'll talk about my adventure in Pokémon Emerald. I have completed the main story of Pokémon Emerald several times (about 5 times), but only once in my actual Pokémon Emerald cartridge. I restarted the game some years ago, but I never completed it. The idea of this series is to do as much as possible on Pokémon Emerald, including the main story, Pokédex completion, gaining the golden symbols in the Battle Park and include some interest things like the making of a competitive Pokémon, how to level up one Pokémon to level 100 and finally, how to shiny hunt a Pokémon. Considering the difficulty of the series and how slow the game technically is, this probably something that will take me so much time to accomplish, but at least I'll try.

As of now, I still have my old save and I manged to beat 4 gyms and I have this team:

Spoiler:

As of now, I'm levelling the team up and getting ready to get the 5th badge.

Last edited:

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • There's a steely rocky boy in there. <3 As far as Emerald goes, you will have an enjoyable challenge for sure. Best of luck to you!

Back