• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Countinuation of a cancelled Hack named Pokemon Dark Realm

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
  • I'm thinking of continuing the story from when it was abandoned, But I usually use RMXP with essentials. Is it okay for ya all if I remake the whole game in RMXP (Can be playable in android with joiplay). That way, A lot of UI and Features can be added to the game. I'm thinking of changing the protagonist sprite along with some other ow sprites though. Can I have permission from you all (and the creator if possible) to do a complete remake in Essentials? The title will be "Pokemon Darkest Dream". I will use all the features and contents already in Dark Realm along with my own creations and others. Ofcourse everyone who contributed to Dark Realm will be credited respectively.

Back