• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crimson Plays: Half-Life 2

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Crimson Plays: Half-Life 2

Hi! After ignoring anything related to Half-Life 2, other then the many "Half-Life 3 confirmed" memes, for so long, I finally played it! This is the first Let's Play I have done in a very long time, and the first I am going to finish (I had no motivation for Pokemon Red). I'm terrible at most games and as I said, I don't really know much about HL2, so you'll have to excuse me any times where I'm going in the wrong direction or fumbling around for a while, I will try to cut most of this out though.

My commentary may not be the greatest as I haven't done it in so long but let me know what you think.

(Also, as one final note, I try to keep swearing to a minimum, but I'm Scottish, so there may be the occasional slip up).

Episodes:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back