• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Daily Puzzles

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen today
    This would be a Daily game where I would post a few Pokémon-themed Puzzles each day for players to answer until the deadline. After a day passes, I reveal the answers and give 10 points for each correct answer. Players are allowed to discuss with their teammates about possible solutions, but the scoring would be individual.

For achievements, I'm thinking
    • Have your team dominate the Puzzles 4 days in a row
    • Have the top score at the end of the GT
    • Be the sole team to solve correctly a Puzzle

Daily Puzzles
    DAILY PUZZLES
    Daily Puzzles
    Daily Puzzles
    THE FOREST IS IN TROUBLE!
    Some bully Pokémon suddenly showed up and started causing all sorts of troubles for other Pokémon. How dare they!?
    Fortunately, there's someone around who won't stand for this misbehavior. You! It's time to solve some Puzzles to teach these bullies a lesson, and return the forest to its calm times. Piece of cake, isn't? After all, you used to be a great detective back in the day!

Daily Puzzles
    Daily Puzzles
    HOW TO PLAY?
    • Each day, you'll solve different Pokémon's problems in the form of Puzzles.
    • Those will only require some thinking, and some might require image editing skills (or detailed descriptions. That's OK too!)
    • Members of a team can submit their solutions to me through Forum PMs or Discord DMs (adventureraldo)
    • The more correct answers a team has, the more Puzzle Points they'll earn!
    • Only your first submitted answer will count, so think hard before submitting!
    • The solution and scores will be revealed at the end of the day!
    Daily Puzzles
    Daily Puzzles
    ACHIEVEMENTS
    If you can go the extra mile for helping save the forest, the thankful Pokémon will chime in some points to reward you for your efforts!
    Have your team dominate the Puzzles 4 days in a row (10 points)
    Have the top score at the end of the GT (10 points)
    Be the sole team to solve correctly a Puzzle (15 points)

Daily Puzzles
    Daily Puzzles
    PUZZLE SCOREBOARD
    Your teams will be competing here with your scores. Each correct answer for a puzzle gives you 5 points.

Last edited:
    Years
    yeah it's ready for review!

The only thing I would maybe suggest, which will be a bit more dependent on other events I think, is maybe reducing the 10 points down to 5.

If this is being done every day, even 5 correct answers per day is going to net around 600-700 points a team, so I just want to make sure that if we did go ahead with that, it's not going to cause a massive skew á la Pictionary/Spot the Difference did that one time!

Otherwise, everything else is OK!

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen today
    The only thing I would maybe suggest, which will be a bit more dependent on other events I think, is maybe reducing the 10 points down to 5.

If this is being done every day, even 5 correct answers per day is going to net around 600-700 points a team, so I just want to make sure that if we did go ahead with that, it's not going to cause a massive skew á la Pictionary/Spot the Difference did that one time!

Otherwise, everything else is OK!

sounds good. I've applied the change

Back