• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Focuses on time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter, who has to recruit a rag-tag team of heroes and villains to help prevent an apocalypse that could impact not only Earth, but all of time.
    Source

The show is set to showcase the heroes Firestorm, White Canary, Rip Hunter, Heat Wave, Captain Cold, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, and Firestorm. I'm sure that we will also see episodes featuring other heroes. I for one am excited about the show; I don't know a lot about these heroes and I am excited for the show! With a large amount of heroes, there should be lots of action and lots of drama which is always good! I just hope they don't pull a Spiderman 3 and have too much happening too fast. DC's Legends of Tomorrow premiers January 21st. on The CW. anyone else interested in the show?

Back