• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] December Collection: Snowmon

Years

December Collection: Snowmon

Hello!

For the entirety of December, we are promoting the Snowmon collective- a prompt where we create Snowmen themed after Pokemon!

This is an example of a Snowmon (Bonsly):
Untitled_Artwork.png

As well as the three on top hehe

What are the rules?
  1. You can make a snowmon however you want (traditional, digital, pixel, rendered, photoshop image collage).
  2. The snowmon should be themed after a Pokemon, and it is highly encouraged to use various items as snowman pieces to challenge your creativity (e.g. using a pencil instead of the usual carrot for a nose, an iPad for a head, etc.) We want you to go wild with your imagination and push yourselves on how you can use simple items to help bring your snowmon to life!
  3. You can make a LOT of snowmon, and duplicate Pokemon are allowed.
  4. No pressure, have fun! This is a game after all. :D

CSS belongs to Flowerchild/Kitty, art by Kitty

Years
Untitled_Artwork.png

was lowkey tempted to make this a cake but snowick is more thematic
edited so it has no base sketch now :)

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Here's an entry, snow Tympole:

unknown.png

Years
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

gloom is ugly im sry
also i imagined to have colored snow it'd be like shaved ice
so strawberry juice for corsola..... and emolga is.... lemon!

Years
I made snebby/snowmog:

attachment.php

The pink stuff is cotton candy. There are banana's heading towards it's face at the top and bottom. It's eyes are lemon slices and I turned the blue cheek pouches into blueberries.
Didn't know what to do with the mouth so made it cotton candy colored, because obviously it's cotton candy on the inside =D
Also the black/brownish on it's face is supposed to be a (Dark) Chocolate color.
I may or may not have been hungry while making this 🤤

Also that poor spoink in the opening post D=

Last edited:
Years
Attempted to make a snow Santa Delibird under an Icy Christmas Tree Xurkitree
Merry Christmas I guess =3

attachment.php

If you're wondering what Xurkitree's head is, it's one of those electric Christmas stars that lights up.

Attachments

• xurkitreeDelibird.png
    xurkitreeDelibird.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Attempted to make a snow Santa Delibird under an Icy Christmas Tree Xurkitree
Merry Christmas I guess =3

attachment.php

If you're wondering what Xurkitree's head is, it's one of those electric Christmas stars that lights up.

Oh my god it's like my Christmas paralysis demon and that bitch is gonna come piledrive me into the snow. I have a love-hate relationship with this, ngl.

Back