• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Delty's stuff

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Hello Pokecommunity, Delty here with his, well, stuff.
    What does stuff include?
    Well, digital drawings and Gmod stuff (I don't really call them "art" yet. xP)

Just an FYI: Deltios is my main "OC", though I prefer to call it a persona, since, well, he's ME. I am HIM. WE ARE OOONE.
    (Meaning that his characteristics are mine.)
    Aether is a lot more outgoing, representing my sister. She's a Latias. Both got infected with phazon, causing the eyes to become more blue-ish.

I drew both quite a lot, but am planning to draw more stuff. This includes stuff from other gaming franchises, including Metroid and Zelda.
    I'm also planning to draw some other pokemon other than the Latis (since like 90% of my drawings are just that.)

Anyways, hope you'll like what I made!

Here's a gift to a pretty close friend of mine:
    Spoiler:

This is my personal favourite pic, as it marks the start of nicer shading and better quality
    pictures

Spoiler:

If the phazon thing didn't make it obvious, I got inspired by Metroid Prime 3 one day. This armor thing for a Latios is the result
    Spoiler:

This one basically started the entire Pokemon pictures thing, as it showed me to not be afraid to show my interests
    Spoiler:

Here's some other stuff I made throughout the year. Hope you enjoy!
    Spoiler:

That's all for now! Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    2 new pictures have been drawn! One was a pretty big project, which was drawn as lineart by a friend. took me about a week, and one by a good friend. Both were traditional lineart, I digitized them, colored and shaded them.

The big project:
    Delty's stuff

Robot Lati:
    Delty's stuff

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You're pics won't load. Thought I'd mention it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    You're pics won't load. Thought I'd mention it.

Oh, thanks a lot for doing so! I didn't know this at all. Probably explains the utter lack of responses.
    Note to self: Do not use Dropbox for image viewing.

I fixed the issues :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    A new picture has been made: An original design no less.

Mega Flygon swoops in!
    Delty's stuff

Back