• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Digimon Crystal [COMPLETE]

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, i had a glitch after evolving my veemon into flamedramon. After levelling up to level 21 he went down to level 18 and learned all his learnset instantly. I'm not against it tho lol31297.jpg

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    This looks like the latest of your digimon hacks.

Any plans to add in more digimon or quality of life features at this point?

Mainly wondering if any of your digimon hacks will receive long term support or additional updates from you at this point beyond the occasional bug fix.

Really enjoying these hacks.

Days
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I loved this rom more than I liked most Pokémon games. I was curious tho, if I killed a roaming legend on accident, how do I find it again?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Omnimon has all the moves learned in the MetalGarurumon line and WarGreymon line, just in case someone wanted to take him to the Move Relearner. Am I the Digimon hack GOAT? I might be the most active one. But I did see a guy on YouTube making a Digimon rom hack of freaking Sword and Shield and that's orders of magnitude more impressive than what I'm doing. So... 🤷‍♂️
    Well I don't own a Switch so you're obviously the more accessible one😂

My only "consoles" are what I can emulate on my phone. You're practically moving downwards the ROM slope which seems to be a bit more impressive to me as well.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, i had a glitch after evolving my veemon into flamedramon. After levelling up to level 21 he went down to level 18 and learned all his learnset instantly. I'm not against it tho lolView attachment 158715
    Whoops! I know exactly what caused this so I can fix it right away. Have fun with your OP Flamedramon though. Flamethrower at level 18 is insane (haha).

This looks like the latest of your digimon hacks.

Any plans to add in more digimon or quality of life features at this point?

Mainly wondering if any of your digimon hacks will receive long term support or additional updates from you at this point beyond the occasional bug fix.

Really enjoying these hacks.
    Glad you're enjoying them! No big updates in store for any of my hacks beyond the occasional bug fix. One day I would love to do a hack of the second TCG once all the code is fully disassembled.

How do I get omnimon
    Get WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon up to level 100.

Days
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hi, I've finished the fire red, and emerald ones. About to start on the crystal one. Do you have a list of the digimons from the pokedex for crystal yet?

Days
    • Seen today
    Loved the game man thanks for making it!

I accidentally killed A Greymon when I found it. Any way to get the roaming legendaries to respawn? Beating the Elite four again didn't seem to do it

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen today
    Loved the game man thanks for making it!

I accidentally killed A Greymon when I found it. Any way to get the roaming legendaries to respawn? Beating the Elite four again didn't seem to do it
    Sorry my guy. If you knocked out a Legendary then it's gone for good.

Back