• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Do you keep up with album releases?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do you generally keep track of artists and know everything about their upcoming and latest tracks? Which artists, if so? :)

Or is your style of listening to music more random? How do you find new music, then?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i keep up with my favorite artists for the most part and i try to stay on top of popular album releases through the year but i mean. 2020 being 2020 is kind of a slog. i was just thinking earlier this morning how there's like. three good albums we've gotten this year. i've mostly been listening to old stuff lately anyway.

but yeah i guess i'm a mix of both? i'll listen to the charts or check the new releases on spotify every so often so i don't burn myself out on the same shit. i'll listen to stuff if the album cover looks cool and idk why i do that bc usually i like album covers and end up hating The Album itself lmfao.

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I generally keep up with them as much as possible. I like discovering new artists etc, so I keep tabs on release playlists, review sites etc etc. I've discovered so much good music these last few years through doing that!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    For a very few artists, I do! I try to be updated on their releases and sometimes follow their social media profiles as well! For others, I usually check on Spotify for new things, or just listen to them enough times that it's easy for me to stumble upon their new stuff when it gets released. For most artists though... yeah, I usually do not keep up, or just end up not listening the full album. Oopsies!

Years
  • I religiously check to see if Eisbrecher has released anything.
    So yes, mostly with my favourite bands, nothing else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Honestly, now it is very rarely possible to do it. A lot of time is spent on study and work.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I try to keep up with all the bands I like and I'm always on the lookout for new stuff on Spotify too, tho its always nice when you happen upon something you missed

Back