• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Do you lip sync?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
  • (Not me still thinking it's lip singing and not lip syncing)

I do lip sync, for pretty much all my songs. I don't think it's weird, and people shouldn't be shamed/judged for doing it. If nobody's around I might actually try to sing along.

Years
  • If I actually knew the lyrics, then I'd proudly lip sync~

In my experience, nobody really gives weird looks in public (just make it obvious that you have earphones on lol).

Years
  • Absolutely!!! It's not weird at all!

I am also the idiot you see bopping around the aisles in supermarkets when good songs come on the radio... I just don't care 😅

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • I sing very loudly to any song I know when I'm at home, or in the car, or at work. In a more public setting of course I lip sync!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Hums rather than lip syncs. Rarely knows the lyrics (if any). Sings occasionally too. Quiets down and/or switches to humming around others.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    I'll sing if I know the words but mostly I just hum along or follow chords. For what it's worth, I don't do well at actual lip syncing—if my mouth is moving some sound is coming out, even if it's quiet.

Back