• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Donation Question

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Since the donation page changed, does the donation reward tiers still the same like

When someone donate $5 to $14.99, they would get silver donation/supporter
    When someone donate $15 to $24.99, they would get gold supporter
    and when they donate up to $25, they would get crystal supporter

or the rewards are changed now because Im still confuse about the donation pages didnt tell me which tier if I donate the mentioned amount.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    There aren't going to be different tiers for donations anymore.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    There aren't going to be different tiers for donations anymore.

If I would donate $5 or more, What reward/tier will I get then if there is no more tiers?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    If I would donate $5 or more, What reward/tier will I get then if there is no more tiers?
    Everyone who donates will become part of a single supporter usergroup. Instead of being "silver tier supporter" or "crystal tier supporter", you'll just be a "supporter". Should get all the benefits listed on the new version of the donations page.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Guess, too many options is a pain. Thank you for answering. Feel free to lock this

Back