• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon & Sheep Fan Club (Free 5 terabyte HDDs for all!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Like dragons and hordes of sheep? Then join me on this fan club and share love for them! By doing so, you'd be getting a free 5 TB HDD! Yay!

Members List
    - Peitharchia

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Let us worship these two wonderful animals people. Also a 5 TB HDD sounds divine :3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm here for the 5 TB HDD lovely Dragons and Sheeps that should be adored to no end!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Five Terabytes THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I must join this club. I'm Dragon's husband and Janna's TWL mother. They are both exquisite, hard working members.

Dragons and Sheeps all the way! \o/

Years
  • I love dragons and sheeps!

They make my fave section nice and warming, they are two amazing people who deserve the recognition.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I volunteer to make a trivia quiz about both of them if anyone doesn't mind!

1. What was Sheep's previous section before she got promo'd to smod?
    2. Dragon had a few name changes. Name one.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    There's been a few people on PC who have, well, really changed my outlook on things like unconditional niceness, the internet, generosity, what it means to be a friend.. and Sheep and Dragon are two of those people. I haven't known either of them for long, in retrospect, considering I've only been a part of PC for a couple of years. But both of them are the sunshine of PC's hearts. From their moderator work to the cute pictures they spam on your profile, these two are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. I know they have mine. :)

Sheep modded the Welcome Lounge (even though I always wanted her in A&D) and Dragon's lesser known as tigerBLADE (yes, I remember that one)!

You guys are my heroes.

Years
  • Dragon had a few name changes. Name one.
    LGDArm is the only one that springs to mind right now. I'll leave the rest for others to guess!

But whee, Shawn and I are so cool that we got a joint club for us both! Really fun. But I am permitted to join being a Dragon fan so here I am. :')) He's sweet and really does warm your heart - the perfect person for new members to approach. If any of you guys haven't spoken with him already I very much recommend doing so.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I volunteer to make a trivia quiz about both of them if anyone doesn't mind!

1. What was Sheep's previous section before she got promo'd to smod?
    2. Dragon had a few name changes. Name one.

Duh Speaking for some of my fave members

What was Sheep's previous section before she got promo'd to smod?
    The welcome Lounge.

Dragon had a few name changes. Name one
    Aura blackwill.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What was Sheep's previous section before she got promo'd to smod?

The New User's Welcome board / The Welcome Lounge, of course!

Ah, and I should say some things about Sheep - Sheep is pretty much one of the friendliest members I've met around here; she's the kind of person who is genuine in her compassion and her understanding, and oh, goodness, it always warms my heart that she always sticks by me whenever I need it, you know? If you haven't spoken with Sheep yet, you should - she'll always make your day. <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • So, does the dragon eat the sheep or the other way round...?

You both are the cutest people around. No words I say suffice to describe how sweet you both are. Maybe I'll try a lame joke.

I interacted with them both. Went to a doctor. Told I got diabetes. :p

okay that was lame forget it.

And psssssh, kiddie stuff. Sheep, or Cirno, looked over NU/W. And Dragon was Miss Doronjo for the longest period of time. :3 always confused me whether he was a dude or a dudette lol

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Dragon and Sheep are the bestest of friends in the universe. <3

What was Sheep's previous section before she got promo'd to smod?
    TWL. <3

Dragon had a few name changes. Name one.
    LGDArm. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back