• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Paid Shop] Dvor-ak Sprites

LHT

I do pokemon sprites sometimes
Years
Most of these were made in 2015 for a cancelled fangame, but I still take commissions.

Commissions: https://i.imgur.com/M2B9lIe.png

hL765CY.png

Ip4pNYY.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Whoa.. I'm not gonna lie I was kinda shocked to see all of this. This is legitimately great work! If those were made in 2015 I shudder to think what you're capable of now! :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Completely agreeing with Fairy, here! It's clear you have an extremely good grasp on elements of pixel art. Your use of colors are very fun and vibrant, and your shading is very smooth. I'm wondering what the fairy-type Charizard is meant to be, btw. I'm loving that design! A regional variant, perhaps? Honestly, I'd love to see more pixel art from you too, Pokemon or not! The fairy-type Weezing makes me chuckle a little bit, especially seeing how different the actual Fairy-type Weezing we have now looks compared to this one.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Those are amazing sprites, you're really great at this ~
Would the cancelled fangame's name be Spinel, by chance?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Not too sure if this is going to be addressed but the deviantart account appears to have been deactivated.

Back