• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event E&M Playlist Series #4 - Ooky Spooky

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen today

E&M Playlist #4 - Ooky Spooky

Welcome to the next and revived instalment of the E&M Playlist Series! Each month, we come together and construct a playlist following a theme, with a maximum of 3 additions per post! You can of course contribute to this as many times as you like, however! Tjis months theme; ooky spooky Halloween anthems, songs and grooves. Think monstrous, think dark, or just think pure Halloween fun! Songs can be scary, or just allude to creepy themes, or even just a sound that would be great for Halloween! Remember, this is not genre restricted, so please don't be put off. The playlist will be available on PC's official Spotify page.

Here are my picks to kick things off!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
    Kind of a staple in my opinion!​
    Radiohead - Creep
    Another staple, and a definite classic.​
    Beyoncé - Haunted
    The atmosphere... very much in keeping with the theme​

See previous threads:

Have fun contributing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh yas i love a spooky playlist!!!!

Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
    - I mean...it's Stevie. C'mon!
    Shakira - She Wolf
    - i mean. yes.
    Chromatics - Whispers in the Hall
    - I'm personally not too familiar with this band, but someone recommended this song to me last year for my Halloween playlist, and I gotta say, it's a great addition. It's def spooky.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Birthday Massacre - Kill The Lights

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • change (in the house of flies) - deftones
    i mean if i watched someone change into a fly, i think that would be pretty fucking scary.

helena - my chemical romance
    considering the concept of the song...i mean essentially a couple died in a car crash except. the girl didn't, the guy did and went to hell and is mourning her but he's the dead one. it's kind of fucked up and cool right??? also that video

reaper man - mother mother
    idk???? reaper??????? oh yeah i'm a reaper man every good thing i kill it dead oh yeah i'm a hooligan out in the streets makin a mess

Years
  • Lady Gaga - Judas (Hurts Remix)
    im grateful you showed me this remix flej

Lizzo - Stayin' Alive
    this is from the Happy Death Day 2 U soundtrack so it counts

Cher - Bang Bang (1987 Version)
    yas

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i put a spell on you - creedence clearwater revival
    it's moooostly guitar solo but i think it still has that off putting vibe to it. although rly you could probably go with almost any version of the song...this one is just on my mind cause i've heard it most recently.

somebody's watching me - rockwell
    i fucking love this song rockwell is a terrible singer but he completely sells the paranoid and panicked speak-sing thing he's got going on and michael jackson kills that chorus.

burn the witch - radiohead
    i've always wanted to do a drag routine to it and the end when the eerie pitches build up i just think of going insane while overcome with darkness and all that comes out at the end is a hand with a knife. i had a lot of ideas on this one lmfaooo

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • timothy - the buoys
    i don't want to say too much about the song bc i truly think you have to listen to it and let the shock value hit you. i think it's also fair to go in knowing that the song was banned. it's not a particularly interesting song outside of the lyrics and getting banned, like musically it's medicore at best, maybe even a little irritating. but trust me when i say it deserves a listen at least once.

thriller - michael jackson
    no one else has mentioned it and tbh i just don't think you can have a halloween playlist without it. i mean. it's thriller. goddamn thriller.

wicked woman - coven
    it's not scary per se and this is probably the most digestable to the average listener from their album (which literally has a satanic ritual on it). i find it oddly catchy. the album it comes off of is really good too and i recommend that, but for the playlist's sake, i'm giving y'all just this one.

Last edited:
    Back