• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee, Audino, and Polar Scatterbugs

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
  • To celebrate my birthday (and the new powersave I got as a gift), I'm doing a TSV egg giveaway! You may trade me whatever you like in return, no need to make it anything special, it can just be something you were gonna release or wonder trade. All pokecommunity rules apply (this means no hacks please, clones are okay).

First come first serve. But be forewarned, this list is up on SVExchange on Reddit too, and they go fast there. I will make the best approximation of first come first serve between both giveaway locations.

Rules:
    1. Add my FC first. Then leave me yours, along with your IGN, what poke (along with ball type) you match, and copy and paste the line you found your match on. I will not play guesswork. If you log on and I seem to be ignoring you, it's because you broke rule #1 and waited until after I added you first, putting you in my passersby list rather than friends.
    Example -
    "FC: 0232-9556-7140
    IGN: Saronai
    Match: Modest Dream Ball Eevee 1,2 - Eevee (F) - Modest - Anticipation - 12.31.31.31.31.31 [2666] May I please have her?"
    2. Only TSV matches right now. Please do not request any if you don't have a matching TSV or do not know your TSV yet. I will post them as a FFA Giveaway in Quick trades once they're up for grabs by anyone.
    3. If it fails to hatch shiny, please reset your game and trade it back unhatched. I will not require proof though, it's all in good faith.
    4. Enjoy your shinies!

If you've a moment, I'd love if you also left me a Trade Review after our trade is over.

Key: Row, Column - Pokemon (Gender) - Nature - Ability - HPIV . AttackIV . DefenseIV . Special Attack IV . Special Defense IV . Speed IV [TSV match]

133.gif
    Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Modest Dream Ball Eevees some with HA, most male
    Spoiler:

531.gif
    Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Modest Dream Ball Audino, no HA, all female
    Spoiler:

666-polar.gif
    Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
    Will be Scatterbugs and later a vivillon with a white body rather than black.
    Timid Polar Scatterbugs in a Luxury Ball Box A
    Spoiler:

666-polar.gif
    Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
    Timid Polar Scatterbugs in a luxury ball Box B
    Spoiler:

666-polar.gif
    Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png
    Timid Polar Scatterbugs in a Quick Ball A
    Spoiler:

666-polar.gif
    Timid Polar Scatterbugs in a Quick Ball Box B
    Spoiler:

666-polar.gif
    Timid Polar Scatterbugs in a Quick Ball Box C
    Spoiler:

Final note, all are legit eggs hatched from a legit mother bred by myself and a clone of a legit ditto as the father. The powersave was used only to cut out the duds (and then delete them rather than having to hatch them) and get the stat readouts above.

Last edited:
    Back