• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Eeveelution pinback buttons (adding on)

Years
Hey everony

I recently have decided on making pinback buttons for my favorite Pokémons!
The Eeveelutions line, I already have Eevee, Vaporeon, and Jolteon with Flareon soon to be added.

So if you want to have your own pinback buttons for these wonderful babies, you can go to my webshop!
qhc-shop.be (<<< copy past this in your browser)

I also made Eevee stickers and if they have success or if people request, I'll make stickers for Vaporeon and Jolteon too.

I hope you like it and have a nice day!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Omg those are adorable!! Just please remember that PC is not a platform for selling goods or services. No harm in plugging your shop but don't use the forums to make any actual sales, alright? Other than that those pins are precious and I'd love to see the full art you used to make them! Did you draw them yourself? :)

Back