• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electric???

KoRn

A. D. I. D. A. S.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    I'm kinda new to the game, and I want to make an electric type deck. So does anybody know which starter deck would be the best to start off with (cuz I need the energies anyways).
    And by the way I would like some of the main PoKeMoN in the deck to be Riachu and Amphros.
    Thanx for the help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    starter deck? try FireRed, it doesn't have any (L) pokemon, but it has basic deck building stuff like Pidgeot (quick search) and Celio's, which should help out with any deck, then go get some Delta Species Draggy and Delta Species Metagross, which is probably the best (L) deck right now...sorry no raichu or amphy is really good in modified format right now, so Draggy 'Gross is your best bet with a lightning deck

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
    Years
    Shame that there soo many cards that some pokemon are soo difficult too get and iff you know any friends you can trade.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Raichu ex is rare to get now because Emerald booster packs are hardly ever seen.

Also sometimes it's hard making a deck with cards that someone wants to be in their deck, you have to find iout what Pokémon work with other, Supporters, Trainers and stuff like that.

Mp3Kid2000

I fold...
    Years
    isnt there a base 2 deck with grass/electric pokemon? I only play with my family, though, so I dont know any of these new rules about not being able to use certian old cards and stuff.

if you want my advice on single electric cards, Jungle Electrode is nice and in my opinion Rocket voltorb is a good basic to use. Jungle Electrode is basically two free energies and a nice, semi-powerful pokemon.

Base Electabuzz is a sweet card also.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    If your playing Unlimited (all sets); The best Electric type is Base Set Electabuzz, Rockets Zapdos.
    Or if your playing Modified (DX-On); The best are Metagross d, Dragonite d.

The best Ampharos imo is the ex version.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    EX Trainer Kit 2 (Plusle & Minun) is great for Lightning-type Pokémon. Plus you can put the two decks together for a tourney-legal 6-card deck from the off.

Back