• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Extra Life 2017

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Wasn't totally sure where to post this, but i posted in Games. This post has been approved by PKC Staff

Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24 hour gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

On November 3rd through 5th, I'll be hosting an action packed extended gaming weekend to raise funds for sick kids at my local children's hospital!

Visit the Website
    https://www.extra-life.org/

I will be playing games in support Children?s Miracle Network Hospitals? specifically my local Children's Specialized Hospital of NJ, in a weekend long 32 hour gaming marathon across three days.

Every dollar raised will fund critical treatments, healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment, charitable care and more for my local CMN Hospital. You can make a donation now through the remainder of the year. Any amount will go a long way in helping kids who need treatment, and i appreciate everything offered to help my fundraising success.

Please click the DONATE link here
    https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=247224

To make a donation today. All donations are collected securely by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. All donations are tax deductable, and 100% of all donations go to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Please join me for some awesome gaming action and help me raise money for the kids. These kids are our future, and they deserve to live happy lives. I look forward to streaming for you all and thank you for your time and consideration.

here I will outline my plans for the charity stream throughout the Extra Life weekend.
    Friday Night: Charity event start. 8pm - 4am Saturday (8 Hours)
    Saturday Afternoon: Day 2 Start 3pm - 2am Sunday (12 Hours (This includes an extra hour for turning back the clocks and reliving the 1am hour))
    Sunday Afternoon: Day 3 Start 2pm - 2am Monday (12 Hours (Charity Stream End))
    All times are subject to change...
    This event is co-hosted by Black Sakura
    Games include, but are not limited to:
    Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite
    Sonic Mania (Tails Run)
    Donkey Kong Country 2 (Vinesauce No Continue Run)
    Destiny 2
    Tekken 7
    WWE 2k18
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Fire Emblem Warriors
    Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy (1 Crash game each day)
    Super Mario World Rom Hack (TBD)
    Special Guests TBA

I am unable to stream through elato rigt now with this computer so while i take dinner breaks during the weekend, i ill be providing you with recorded content from MK8DX and Mario Odyssey while I'm away. I'll also be breaking on saturday for Dragon Ball Super at 11pm for a new episode.
    Please share this event with your friends and make a donation if possible. hope to see you at the livestream.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I've seen a few of these around the internet. I don't have any money myself, but I could certainly try to get the word out.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thread Bump.

so far I've rasied $100 for the charity. I'll be live again at 3pm EST today. of u would like to make a donation see the first post for all necessary info

Back