• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fast Team Help

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Well, what I mean by fast team is not a Pokemon that's fast, but I want a team where I can go through the story and beat Red as fast as possible.
    I started off with Cyndaquil, and I'm right outside Mr. Pokemon's house.
    Some thoughts for teammates I had were: Heracross, Ampharos, Crobat.
    So, just tell me a team, no movesets needed unless you want to, which you think would work, and tell me why you chose that Pokemon, or what its role on the team would be.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Well, I've never done anything like that. I will give you the one piece of info I know: the Pidgey line always has seemed to level up fast for me. But note that you're always going to have to put time and effort into training your Pokemon. Also, the lower a Pokemon is in the evolutionary line, the faster it levels up and the earlier it learns stronger moves.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    deoxys is right.
    Quagsire is a perfect counter against electric types and Jasmine.
    Ariados is a good choice. Spider Web in a combo with Poison Spikes will do heavy damage.(poison spikes is bred on Ariados)
    Ampharos is good
    Espeon is perfect. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam and Morning Sun.
    For a physical sweeper, Dragonite is the best one you can get( I'll give you a Dratini for free if you want it.) in Johto. Or you could use a Tyranitar (same offer as Dratini, a free Larvitar. And my bred Larvitar hatch with Screech, Rock Slide, Earthquake and Stone Edge.)
    Thats all I got

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    deoxys is right.
    Quagsire is a perfect counter against electric types and Jasmine.
    Ariados is a good choice. Spider Web in a combo with Poison Spikes will do heavy damage.(poison spikes is bred on Ariados)
    Ampharos is good
    Espeon is perfect. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam and Morning Sun.
    For a physical sweeper, Dragonite is the best one you can get( I'll give you a Dratini for free if you want it.) in Johto. Or you could use a Tyranitar (same offer as Dratini, a free Larvitar. And my bred Larvitar hatch with Screech, Rock Slide, Earthquake and Stone Edge.)
    Thats all I got

Quagsire is far from optimal if you're doing a speed run. Same with Ariados.
    You're best off using all sweepers with ridiculous amounts of SPE and ATK/SpATK.

Espeon is good.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Any of the following would be good

Starmie
    Espeon
    Primeape
    Heracross
    Crobat
    Tauros
    Alakazam