• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Bug

Which are your favorite Bug types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Scolipede, as mentioned in the Poison-type thread. I don't need to explain that one.

Aside from that, most of my favorite Bug-types are from Generation V, like Crustle, Galvantula and Escavalier, especially the latter because it's pretty fun to use with some new toys like Knock Off and Drill Run in XY. Not to mention I used one in Black 2 recently with Shell Armor+Iron Defense and Rest, which was a big troll set. There are a few others I like, but the four I just mentioned are the cream of the insect crop for me.

Years
  • Happy to see a great turnout for this poll, considering I wasn't expecting much out of a weaker type like Bug. Anyway, your winners this week received more votes than any other other Pokemon in this tournament so far, which is quite the feat. I'm sure waiting for the results has been bugging you, but the Pokemon advancing to the finale are Scyther & Scizor! In second place, we've got Larvesta and Volcarona, who have secured themselves a spot in the wildcard poll.

On a personal note, I'm a bit disappointed that out of the 181 of you that voted, not a single person found the secret link. Maybe I should try harder next time...

But again, thanks to everyone that voted, and if you haven't yet, head over to the Rock type poll to see results there. The next two polls should be up shortly, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    both in scyther line.

Kricketune for badass cry.

and come on,volcorona is made of win. come on dont tell me you didnt name your's mothera

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • The vivillon line was no surprise to be included in xy but i feel that its best next to butterfree
    2doozq.png

Pretty Cute and powerful plus fairy/psychic/bug/flying moves

Back