• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feed the next user (and comment on what you were served)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    simple, right?

First up, I serve you some fresh-out-of-the-oven cinnamon buns~

Years
  • The lack of response has me wondering if others were asking themselves the same thing... What's the difference between this and Yum or Yuck?
    Or in other words how am I supposed to comment on what was served? Brief Yum/Yuck or like a rating from 1 to 10 or more like a full-scale restaurant-critic like review?

I'll just wing it I guess... I don't think I've ever had these so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Had to look up what is even in these things =P

The Cinnamon Buns served to me by Doctor were overdone. They are supposed to be a bit firm, but these Cinnamon Buns were so chewy it took me 10 minutes just to eat one. There was barely any cream on them at all and there was so much sugar in them you couldn't even taste the Cinnamon and I could literally feel a cavity forming!
    - 4/10, Glaceon's Tasty Reviews.

I serve you a portion of Sweet Potato fries made from freshly peeled sweet Potatoes with some freshly breaded Chicken Tenders, served with a helping of Ketchup sauce.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have been wanting some potato fries for a while! The chiken tenders were ok, and the fries from soft to crispy (yummy!), but I would have prefered salt instead of ketchup.

I serve you a plate of warm, evenly mashed potatoes, softened with milk, and mixed with sweet chocolate powder, giving the mix a sweet cocoa aftertaste!

Years
  • Jolteon likes these more than I do so I had him taste test it.
    Spoiler:

The Crème-Brûlée had a very rich and sweet taste and was seasoned just right.
    8/10 - Jolteons's Glaceon's Tasty Reviews. 😇

I serve you a bowl of wheat noodles in a spicy chili oil sauce, topped with seasoned ground beef.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The lack of response has me wondering if others were asking themselves the same thing... What's the difference between this and Yum or Yuck?
    Or in other words how am I supposed to comment on what was served? Brief Yum/Yuck or like a rating from 1 to 10 or more like a full-scale restaurant-critic like review?
    Ah, you are right! Yum or Yuck was so far down that I did not think of it, my bad. I think we can probably stick with that and close this game then, if the mods agree they are very similar :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back