• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished] Two Truths, One Lie

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Round 6

Suzaku Tsubasa

A. My brother made me learn the basics of a programming language when I was in grade school and I learned my first language by myself during my second year of grade school.

B. My least favorite Pokémon type is Ice since I can't stand cold and when it's freezing outside, I'm wrapping myself with many layers of clothing and turn the heater up, making other people complain it's too hot. Some Pokémon of that type are cool though.

C. I tend to have an obsession with time. I like my watch and my alarm clock to be set precisely. I set the exact minute it is, usually using Internet time and if I see a difference of a single minute I just set it again.

The correct answer was B!
    "Gosh no...that'd be way too hot for me too..."

A guesses
    Cubism
    WizardOfOdd
    Ninja Keyboard
    Ninetales

B guesses
    Sheep (+50 Points)
    Fafrir (+50 Points)
    Louise28 (+50 Points)
    5qwerty (+50 Points)
    Superjolt (+50 Points)

C guesses
    Hyzenthlay
    #Not Important
    Tsutarja

Armor Abode 50
    Tundra Town 200

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Final Round

Nakuzami

A. I consider PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky to have the best story of all Pokémon games.
    B. One of my favorite moments in all of the games was when Ghetsis nearly murders you using Kyurem in Pokémon B2W2.
    C. Jirachi Wishmaker is my favorite Pokémon movie.

You have around 48 hours to guess which statement is the lie!​

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm going with A because Explorers of Sky is clearly superior to all others! :')

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Final Round

Nakuzami

A. I consider PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky to have the best story of all Pokémon games.
    B. One of my favorite moments in all of the games was when Ghetsis nearly murders you using Kyurem in Pokémon B2W2.
    C. Jirachi Wishmaker is my favorite Pokémon movie.

The correct answer was C!
    "For the longest time, Jirachi Wishmaker had been the only Pokémon movie I hadn't seen, which caused me to build up high expectations for it because 1. It was the only one I hadn't seen, so it must be great, right? 2. It must be from the third generation of movies, so it must be great, right? Well, I was wrong. I think that even without the expectations I'd created, I probably would still be disappointed with it, and it remains to date my least favorite of all the movies to date (that I've seen, which I've seen up to Victini and Reshiram). My actual favorite Pokémon movie is Pokémon Heroes."

A guesses
    Kitty
    #Not Important
    Louise28
    Hyzenthlay

B guesses
    5qwerty

C guesses
    Cubism (+ 50 Points)
    Ninja Keyboard (+ 50 Points)
    Fafrir (+ 50 Points)

Armor Abode 100
    Tundra Town 50

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Final Scores
    250 Points Profesionals
    Cubism

150 Points Veterans
    WizardOfOdd
    Louise28

100 Points Experts
    Hyzenthlay
    PokeGuy1238
    Tsutarja
    Kitty
    Ninetales
    Sheep
    Superjolt
    Fafrir

50 Points Hotshots
    PokeChu
    #Not Important
    Tigearthzap
    Cid
    Fafrir
    5qwerty
    Ninja Keyboard

Tundra Town 1100
    Armor Abode 700

And that's the end of the event! Thanks for playing~

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • (Whoops, I thought there had been a mix up until I saw that I had in fact guessed A when I meant to guess C! ...So now my guess sounds very contradictory! 😅)

Anyway, thank you for hosting this, Aldo! :D You gave us some good mind games... :rowlyikes:

Back