• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished]

Years
Forgive me if I'm not supposed to make a separate thread the tags in rules are a little outdated, but this will only be temporary so I didn't want to clutter up my main showcase.

I'm finding myself not being able to work on stuff, and being stuck on my commissions. So, in order to combat that, oddly enough, I will create more work for myself that might be more fun and less stressful.
That being said, I may or may not be able to finish your request, but I will try.

I would prefer if you picked a style below.

Pokemon PSS
KBhDkSb.png

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
6Z3aAMO.png

Fire Emblem
4dYyXHL.png

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Tc3iKKt.gif
dNdE5sm.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Oh, oh, then I shall chime in with a request :D. Either Final Fantasy Crustal Chronicles or Pokemon PSS.
The character would be my OC, Kayrana:
Spoiler:

If you need more references, tell me and I'll send them your way! And thank you very much for the opportunity, I hope you have fun drawing her <3.

Years
Oh, oh, then I shall chime in with a request :D. Either Final Fantasy Crustal Chronicles or Pokemon PSS.
The character would be my OC, Kayrana:
Spoiler:

If you need more references, tell me and I'll send them your way! And thank you very much for the opportunity, I hope you have fun drawing her <3.

My9pAS2.png
How's this?

Years
Thanks for the breather. I got one more through discord and that'll be enough for this thread.

Back