• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Follow the Golden Graham Road

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Title is because I was stealing packs of Pokemon cards from cereal boxes in the attempt to get the special 25th Anniversary Pikachu card. Got two copies!

Warning to all that don't know me: I write. A lot.

So, uh, hi there. It's been over two years since I was last on this forum. I left without warning for a very good reason. As the years went on and my life went well, PC never really left my mind. I always wondered how everyone that I had met here was doing. Wondered if anyone missed me. But I always had some excuse at the ready for not coming back here. "Too busy." "Not interested in Pokemon."

But one day, I found out about the Sinnoh remakes, and I was hit with nostalgia. The original Sinnoh games were released when I was just really getting into the Pokemon community. I made new friends through those games. It made me think about coming back here, learning about the remakes, and seeing if I don't fit back in here again. Making new friends. Catching up with old ones.

Here I am.

I hate introducing myself too much because I always feel like I'm bragging. If anyone wants to get to know me better, just send me a message and I'll respond. (Except on Discord because I haven't touched Discord in months...) In the meanwhile, I'll be catching up on threads and news. See everyone around!

(Posts always seem longer in the text box.)

Years
    HUNTER!!!

i've missed you a lot sobs ;__; ❤❤ hope you've been doing alright!! i wanna see you around this place more, okay?? welcome back!

Years
    hi Hunter!!

good to hear from you! :D welcome back and definitely come enjoy your stay with us~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Holy shit. This was not a thread I was expecting to read this morning. Welcome back to the forum, Astinus! :)

Bay

Years
    ASTINUS AHHHH great to see you again! While I technically started with gen 3, the gen 4 games are when I began connecting with other folks too. Can't wait to see you around more!

Back