• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] [FR] How to give the player berry powder

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Berry Powder is an obscure currency player can farm in multiplayer mode and spend later for Items in cerulean city. Since most player play hacks in singleplayer mode, I would like to script an npc where you can trade berries for berry powder. That being said, I looked at the berry powder trader to find to look how the currency is handled. I managed to display the amount of powder at the top left corner of the screen, but I struggle in finding out how to give the player some powder.

That being said, the best way would be to make the berry crusher singleplayer mode, but that would be far beyond my current skillset.

Back