• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greetingz from teh prince of teh nite

Days
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    hi!! my name iz kleo n my pronouns are bat/bats or he/him

1st of all, sry 4 posting despite no longer havin teh "new member" tag. i joined monthz ago just 2 send a message 2 a ROM hack creator n leave a comment on another hack but tehn didnt check dis site til now so like, I'm technically still vry vry new, right? pls understand ;w; :plead::plead::plead:
    ngl i'm VRY overwhelmed wif teh sheer number of buttonz n threadz on dis site but i hope ill get used 2 it soon!! i look forward 2 finding cool new ROM hackz n talking w/ ppl about pokemon n other epic awsumsaus thingz
    i've been replaying all my childhood gamez lately n hav been kinda obsessed w/ finding the "ideal" way to play dem; i've been playing oras a ton and i'm almost done w/ its national pokedex, but i also recently beat BW1 n next i'm gonna do platinum, thx to a personal hack i commissioned from refinedplat!

my fav pokemonz r zorua, maushold, swoobat, crobat, n i also luv minecraft, overwatch, tf2, owl house, invader zim, mario, adventure time, dbz n purrfect apawcalypse

hav an epic batty day evry1 ^~^ 🦇💗:mareepwave:💗🦇

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Kleo, and (officially) welcome to the forums!
    It is alright, feel free to ask if you need any help on how to use the forums. We will be happy to help!
    Have you tried some fan games too ? There are some great ones I could recommend!
    Have a good Crobat day, you too!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Kleo, and welcome back to the PC!

I noticed you like both Pokemon and Minecraft, have you ever tried out the Pixelmon mod? ^^

Now for a proper Pokemon related question... Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

Days
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    Hello there Kleo, and welcome back to the PC!

I noticed you like both Pokemon and Minecraft, have you ever tried out the Pixelmon mod? ^^

Now for a proper Pokemon related question... Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?
    ye but i kinda liek cobblemon more!!,, there'z a modpack that combinez create n pixelmon that i wanna try out someday so i can make a pokeball factory :p
    my fav type iz dark!! it haz a lotta rly cool pokemon like zorua n grimmsnarl n sneasel n bisharp n shiftry n spiritomb n inkay!!!

Days
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    Hello Kleo, and (officially) welcome to the forums!
    It is alright, feel free to ask if you need any help on how to use the forums. We will be happy to help!
    Have you tried some fan games too ? There are some great ones I could recommend!
    Have a good Crobat day, you too!
    rite nao i'm jus lookin 4 fun thingz 2 do and also minor cosmetic hackz for platinum!! (stuff like changing the player sprites, adding following pokemon, better/cooler animations for stuff, etc.) hopefully 1z i can add on top of the hack refinedplat already made 4 meh
    i plan to play xenoverse, quarantinedex crystal, vega, and gaia, but any other rom hackz or fangamez that feature well-designed fakemons or dexes full of underrated mons would b cool too!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • ye but i kinda liek cobblemon more!!,, there'z a modpack that combinez create n pixelmon that i wanna try out someday so i can make a pokeball factory :p
    my fav type iz dark!! it haz a lotta rly cool pokemon like zorua n grimmsnarl n sneasel n bisharp n shiftry n spiritomb n inkay!!!

That sounds like a really cool idea! I've wanted to play Pixelmon with a bunch of extra mods as well!

Dark is also my favorite Type, with Absol being my favorite Pokemon!

Years
  • rite nao i'm jus lookin 4 fun thingz 2 do and also minor cosmetic hackz for platinum!! (stuff like changing the player sprites, adding following pokemon, better/cooler animations for stuff, etc.) hopefully 1z i can add on top of the hack refinedplat already made 4 meh
    i plan to play xenoverse, quarantinedex crystal, vega, and gaia, but any other rom hackz or fangamez that feature well-designed fakemons or dexes full of underrated mons would b cool too!
    I can recommend Solar Light - Lunar Dark, Zeta / Omicron, Uranium, and Insurgence!

Days
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    I'v played solar light/lunar dark b4 when i wuz a kid n altho it wuz kinda fun i found teh fakemon to be kinda bland n underwhelming >~<
    and teh music got annoyin fast
    i dont rly plan 2 replay it again anytimesoon im afraid!!
    ty 4 teh other recommendz tho!

Days
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    Hello!

You mentioned Minecraft. What's your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?
    i liek 2 build n do dangerous shit liek dropkicking creeperz

so uhhmmm, any1 kno where 2 find custom sprites n stuff for platinum??? :p
    also where can i get help with trainer ID genning stuff? i wanna make sure i can choose bug catcher (if i'm male) or battle girl (if im female)

Years
  • i liek 2 build n do dangerous shit liek dropkicking creeperz

so uhhmmm, any1 kno where 2 find custom sprites n stuff for platinum??? :p
    also where can i get help with trainer ID genning stuff? i wanna make sure i can choose bug catcher (if i'm male) or battle girl (if im female)
    I merged your two posts since they were in a row. But you can always edit your post if you want to modify it, add something, etc...

About your question, you can ask in the Fan Game Hub section, where it will get more attention!
    Good luck finding what you seek!

Back