• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hakuna Matata No Worry's Trade & Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2012
    We can do a trade & then trade back or if you want it I can copy it for you?

mmm...well i would liketo catch the landorus from my game game...but what would you want for the thundurus? i can give you a torchic for it...

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • mmm...well i would liketo catch the landorus from my game game...but what would you want for the thundurus? i can give you a torchic for it...

Not really interested :( sorry!

Hey you (: mind hatching a shiny axew for me?

I can't shiny's yet without my laptop, Its dead until I buy a new charger :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2012
    ok just trade and trade back thundurus and landorus so i can complete the pokedex pleaaase...F.C is 2666-5737-6764

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2012
    Srry dude! yesterday i was kinda busy after the message...are you available now? :s

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hakuna Matata No Worry's Trade & Breeding Center

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back