• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello i'm new

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome to the forums! we have a rom hack forum you might find useful!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Like Dr.Who said, we have a pretty robust fangames section so I'm sure you'll find everything you need there, plus some friends along the way! If you really want to get involved in the community, make sure to check out our Discord channel!

All that said, welcome to the forums! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello guys, i am new around here maybe to make new friends and hopefully for tips for rom hacking
    Welcome to PC! We've all been new at some point :3 If you run into a problem with the forums or wonder how to do something on this site, don't hesitate to reach out and ask - we're all happy to help out if we can. What sort of hack are you hoping to make? :D

Back