• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Days
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    I have been playing Pokémon scarlet the last few days and was noticing the shiny Pokémon with the .com or .gg advertisement names in the mystery trades. I have been playing since red and blue first came out when I was 10 years old. I've missed most the generations of Pokémon between fourth and the scarlet generation. I just got Pokémon home set up with Pokémon Go! And was pretty happy to see I could get my Pokémon from Pokémon Go! And play them on scarlet. I was also hoping to make some friends and trade the trade only evolving Pokémon and and all that fun stuff we used to have to do via "link cable of disconnecting at the slightest touch". I hope I did this right I haven't been on a forum in quite some time. :)

Years
  • I have been playing Pokémon scarlet the last few days and was noticing the shiny Pokémon with the .com or .gg advertisement names in the mystery trades. I have been playing since red and blue first came out when I was 10 years old. I've missed most the generations of Pokémon between fourth and the scarlet generation. I just got Pokémon home set up with Pokémon Go! And was pretty happy to see I could get my Pokémon from Pokémon Go! And play them on scarlet. I was also hoping to make some friends and trade the trade only evolving Pokémon and and all that fun stuff we used to have to do via "link cable of disconnecting at the slightest touch". I hope I did this right I haven't been on a forum in quite some time. :)
    Hello Thizguy, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity! 10 years old is just the right moment to get your first Pokémon! ^^
    You can find the Scarlet and Violet section here. For the trades, this is the section for you. As for Pokémon Go stuff, you can check this section!
    What are your favourite Pokémon ?
    Feel free to ask if you have any question about the forums, we will be happy to help!

Days
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Hello Thizguy, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity! 10 years old is just the right moment to get your first Pokémon! ^^
    You can find the Scarlet and Violet section here. For the trades, this is the section for you. As for Pokémon Go stuff, you can check this section!
    What are your favourite Pokémon ?
    Feel free to ask if you have any question about the forums, we will be happy to help!
    Thank you so much! My favorites are Tyranitar, Vaporeon, and Flygon!

Hello there Thizguy, and welcome to the PC!

The Pokemon with the .com etc, names are hacked in by people if you weren't aware already.

What is your favorite aspect of the Pokemon series?

(ever the Moderator eh, FCG? :p)
    Thanks, I figured as much (about the hacked Pokémon). My favorite aspect of the series is that finally got rid of HM'S and just gave you a way to unlock the ways of travel without being forced to have to have (sometimes the worst) moves on your Pokémon that weren't deleteable. Anyways thank you all so much!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Indeed, HM only Pokemon really made team forming in older Gens unpleasant...

Oh, by the way, I merged your replies together, but all you need to do to respond to multiple people at once is just click the 'Reply' button on all the posts you'd like to respond to. (y)

Days
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Indeed, HM only Pokemon really made team forming in older Gens unpleasant...

Oh, by the way, I merged your replies together, but all you need to do to respond to multiple people at once is just click the 'Reply' button on all the posts you'd like to respond to. (y)
    Indeed, HM only Pokemon really made team forming in older Gens unpleasant...

Like this but on two different posts?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • I have been playing Pokémon scarlet the last few days and was noticing the shiny Pokémon with the .com or .gg advertisement names in the mystery trades. I have been playing since red and blue first came out when I was 10 years old. I've missed most the generations of Pokémon between fourth and the scarlet generation. I just got Pokémon home set up with Pokémon Go! And was pretty happy to see I could get my Pokémon from Pokémon Go! And play them on scarlet. I was also hoping to make some friends and trade the trade only evolving Pokémon and and all that fun stuff we used to have to do via "link cable of disconnecting at the slightest touch". I hope I did this right I haven't been on a forum in quite some time. :)
    Welcome to the forums Thizguy!
    I saw you liked vaporeon, that's my favorite pokemon!
    Well, feel free to ask me if you're confused about anything!

Days
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Welcome to the forums Thizguy!
    I saw you liked vaporeon, that's my favorite pokemon!
    Well, feel free to ask me if you're confused about anything!
    Thank you! Yeah Vaporeon had me at acid armor. I'm still navigating around getting the hang of these new generation games. It's odd always wanting an online feature and now that I have it, it's still a chore to get friends on here lol

Years
  • Thank you so much! My favorites are Tyranitar, Vaporeon, and Flygon!

Thanks, I figured as much (about the hacked Pokémon). My favorite aspect of the series is that finally got rid of HM'S and just gave you a way to unlock the ways of travel without being forced to have to have (sometimes the worst) moves on your Pokémon that weren't deleteable. Anyways thank you all so much!
    I love Tyranitar! Definitely had it in my team in several games! A great Pokémon in Black 2 / White 2, with its Dark moves, to take both Psychic type and Ghost type trainers on!
    Among my other favourites, there is Charizard (top favourite), Gardevoir (who would have guessed ? ^^) and Salamence!
    (ever the Moderator eh, FCG? :p)
    I did not wait to become moderator and even community supporter to start greeting and welcoming people! ^^

Days
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    I love Tyranitar! Definitely had it in my team in several games! A great Pokémon in Black 2 / White 2, with its Dark moves, to take both Psychic type and Ghost type trainers on!
    Among my other favourites, there is Charizard (top favourite), Gardevoir (who would have guessed ? ^^) and Salamence!

I did not wait to become moderator and even community supporter to start greeting and welcoming people! ^^
    Yeah, the golden silver days I went to my buddies house and I was just watching him play and he had a Tyranitar and I have loved that Pokémon ever since, I used Aggron when I couldn't get one later on but I keep coming back to it. ^_^

Years
  • Hello!

It's a pity they don't allow us to just play with randoms in mp, saves having to find people and have to set up play sessions. The MP is sort of heading in the right general direction.
    Just kinda wish there was less emphasis on raids. I've grown bored with them personally.

Anyway, how are you liking Scarlet?

Back